|Our Company was incorporated on February 22, 1996 under the Companies Act with the name ÂParabolic Drugs LimitedÂ. We received our certificate of commencement of business on March 15, 1996, from the RoC.
Key Events and Milestones
Fiscal Key events, milestones and achievements
1996 Incorporated and received certificate for commencement of business
1998 Commencement of commercial production of oral Semi Synthetic Penicillin APIs at Derabassi
1999 Initiated contract manufacturing services
2003 Entered into export market through direct and third party exports.
2004 Set up of our regulatory affairs department for the filings of our dossiers
Commenced commercial production from Unit II at Panchkula and capacity enhanced by 360 TPA
2 dossiers filed in the European Union for CoS
Launch of our first Cephalosporin oral API (Cefixime Trihydrate)
Our Company was awarded WHO-GMP certificate for Amoxicillin Trihydrate and Flucloxacillin
Sodium vide certificate no.09 & 10 dated October 11, 2004
2006 Commercial operation of new Cephalosporin API plant for Cefuroxime Axetil
USFDA approval for supply of 6-APA to US markets
2007 Raised funding from Alden (formerly Minivet Limited) and Exquisite
Commercial operation of a new plant for manufacturing Sterile Semi Synthetic Penicillin API
Diversification into third and fourth generation Cephalosporin API
Commercial operation of new Cefuroxime Axetil (Amorphous) plant
2008 CoS received from the EDQM for Amoxycillin and Flucloxacillin allowing exports to the
3 dossiers filed in US and European Union
Commercial operation of new multipurpose block I for Cephalosporins API
3 process patents filed with the Indian Patent Office
2009 8 dossiers filed in US, Canada and European Union
Raised funding from BTS
Commercial operation of new Cefuroxime Axetil plant with 100 TPA capacity
Launch of Sterile Cephalosporin APIs
4 process patents filed with the Indian Patent Office and one PCT application filed
2010 Commissioning of R&D center at Barwala
Received an ISO 14001:2004 Management System Certificate from Det Norske Veritas
Diversified into custom synthesis for innovator companies under CRAMS model
- Parabolic Drugs receives Certificate of Suitability for Cefixime molecule.
- Parabo.Drugs - Parabolic Drugs adds 15% capacity to its Cephalosporin facility.
- Pharma firm Parabolic Drugs said that its manufacturing site at Derabassi in Punjab has got the accreditation of the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, which will enable the facility to supply Cephalosporin non sterile drugs to the Japanese market.
- Parabo.Drugs - Commissioning of Sterile Cephalosporin Plant at Derabassi.
- Mr. Balwan Bansal has been appointed as an Additional Director on the Board of Directors of the Company.
- The Company has changed its Corporate Office Address.
- Approved the appointment of Mr. Balbir singh Bhasin (a nominee of State Bank of India) on the Board of the Company.
- Parabolic Drugs Ltd has received European GMP Certifications for its:- Works Site located at Derabassi for manufacture of Cephalosporin products. (Certificate No. DE_RP_01_GMP_2014_0023) and - Works Site located at Lalru for manufacture of Non-beta Lactams products. (Certificate No. DE_RP_01_GMP_2014_0024).
- Mr. Jagjit Singh Chahal has been appointed as a Director on the Board of Directors of the Company.
- Appointed Mrs. Vandana Singla, as an Independent Director of the Company.