|Our Company was incorporated on September 8, 2006 as a public limited company, in the name of "PTC India Financial Services Limited" under the Companies Act with the RoC. The certificate for commencement of business was issued by the RoC on March 30, 2007.
The registered office of our Company is situated at Second Floor, NBCC Tower 15, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110 066. There has been no change in the registered office of our Company since incorporation.
- Incorporation of the Company.
- Commencement of business by the Company;
- First investment made by the Company in IndiaÂs first power exchange i.e. Indian Energy Exchange Limited and
- Investment in the Company by strategic investors i.e. GS Strategic Investments Limited and Macquarie India Holdings Limited.
- Commencement of debt financing business by the Company.
- Commencement of financing of future generation of carbon credits by the Company; and
- Commissioning of 6 MW wind power project in the state of Karnataka.
- The Company received the status of an "Infrastructure Finance Company" from RBI;
- Company entered into an agreement with Deutsche Investitions-Und ntwicklungsgesellschaft mbH ("DEG"), Germany for availing external commercial borrowings in the nature of a term loan for an amount of USD 26 million;
- Commencement of fee based services by receiving a mandate from Greta Energy Limited appointing the Company as the lead financial institution, lendersÂ agent and security agent for a 15 MW coal based project; and
- Short term borrowing rating of ÂA1+Â which is the highest rating granted by ICRA.
- Dr. Pawan Singh has joined the Company as Whole Time Director and CFO of the company.
-The Company has appointed Deepak Amitabh as Chairman & Managing Director of the Company.
-PTC India Financial Services Limited (PFS) raises external commercial borrowing at attractive rates.
- PTC India Financial Services Limited appoints Mr. Rajender Mohan Malla as the
Managing Director & CEO.
- PTC India Financial Services Limited (PFS) divests its stake in Meenakshi Energy
Private Limited (MEPL).
- PFS sanctions Rs. 1032 crore to 9 Projects with endeavor to diversify in Energy Value Chain"
- The Company has recommended the Dividend at 4% i.e. Rs 0.40 per share to the shareholders.
- Crisil assigns its highest rating to PFSÂ short term borrowing programme.
- The Company has recommended a dividend of 10% i.e. Re. 1 (Rupee one) per equity share of face value of Rs. 10/- each
- The Company changed its Registered office address.
- PTC India Financial Services Limited (PFS) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) collaborate to boost Financing for Renewable Energy Projects
- PFS launches Credit Enhancement Scheme
- PTC India inks MoU with Solar Energy Corp