|2005 - Sutlej Textiles & Industries Ltd was incorporated on 22nd June 2005, was created by the corporate restructuring in which textile division of Sutlej Industries Ltd and Damanganga Processors Ltd was demerged and involved in textile business.
2006 - The home textiles unit had started commercial production since July 2006.
- The garments unit had also started commercial production since 2006.
- Sutlej Textiles and Industries was ready for Rs 393 crore expansion and modernization programme to be executed over a period of next two years.
- The company had been listed on NSE and BSE on December 2006.
- Sutlej Textiles & Industries Ltd has appointed Shri. Rajan Arvind Dalal as an Additional Director of the Company with effect from November 19, 2008.
-Shri. Ashok Mittal has been appointed as an Additional Director of the Company.
-The Board of Directors has recommended a dividend of Re 1/- per share (previous year Re 1/- per share) on 10921908 ordinary shares of Rs 10 each.
-The Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 14, 2010 recommended a dividend of Rs.2.50 per share (previous year Re.1/- per share) on 10921908 ordinary shares of Rs.10 each.
-The company has recommended dividend of Rs. 5/- per share.
-Sutlej Textiles And Industries Bags ÂNiryat ShreeÂ Gold Trophy Award.
-Sutlej has issued bonus shares in the ratio of 1 (one) bonus equity share for every 2 (two) existing equity shares held in the Company.
-Mr. Sunil Sharma has been designated as the Chief Financial Officer of the Company with effect from July 19, 2013.
-"CARE upgrades Sutlej Textiles and Industries Ltd rating to CARE A+".
-Company have started Commercial Production w.e.f. November 01, 2014 of Expansion Project of 31,104 spindles, at the Companys Unit Chenab Textile Mills (CTM), Kathua,, Jammu & Kashmir.
- "Sutlej Textiles and Industries Limited wins Prestigious SRTEPC award".
-"Sutlej Textiles felicitated with Esteemed 'Niryat Shree' Award".
-"Sutlej Textiles & Industries Limited wins Prestigious SRTEPC Awards".