2000 - The name of the company has been changed from ABB Alstom
Power India Ltd to Alstom Power India Ltd.
- Alston Power India posted a net profit of Rs 7.2 crore for the third quarter ended September 30, 2001, compared to Rs 26.92 lakh in the corresponding period of the last fiscal year.
2002 -Alstom Power India Ltd has informed BSE that Mr. K.K. Moradian has resigned from the Board of Alstom Power India Ltd.
-Alstom Projects India Limited has informed that Mr. A K Thiagarajan, an independent Director has been appointed as an Additional Director on the Board of Directors of the Company w.e.f. June 20, 2003. Subsequently, the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors is reconstituted as under : a). Mr. K Vasudevan - independent Director & Chairman b) Mr. A K Thiagarajan - independent Director and c) Mr. Lawerence Hoskins - non-executive Director.
-Alstom Projects India Ltd has bagged orders woth Rs.98crs for the supply of steam turbines
to IndianAluminium for its Hirakud unit and the Lanco group.
-Alstom Projects India Ltd has been awarded a 430 M*NR contract by JSW Power Private Ltd group company of Jindal group for delivery of 100 MW Corex/Blast furnace gas fired
-Alstom has received an order from Bharat Aluminium Co Ltd in India to supply pollution
control systems for their aluminium smelter plant.
-Board approves sale of industrial turbine business
-Alstom Projects awarded 100 MW gas fired boiler contract by JSW Power Private Ltd a group company of Jindal Group
-Alstom Projects India - ALTSOM wins Rs. 5,000 mn contract to build a power plant in AP
-Alstom Projects India Ltd has been awarded a contract for modernisation of 2 X 68 MW boilers by Renusagar Power Division of Hindalco Industries Ltd worth 700 million
-Alstom has received an order valued at around Rs 10000 million (about 180 million Euros) to build a 469 MW combined cycle power plant for Gautami Power Ltd at Peddapuram, East Godavari District in the state of Andhra Pradesh
-Alstom Projects India Ltd has announced that the ALSTOM group has won four major orders worth Rs 330 crore for equipment supplies and Renovation & Modernization (R&M) work on four power plants in India
-Alstom Projects India Ltd has announced that the Company has bagged a prestigious Eight Million Euro (about Rs 440 million) contract for the Supply and erection of hydro-mechanical equipment for Nam Ngum 2 Hydropower project in Lao, People's Democratic Republic (PDR), in South East Asia
-Alstom Projects India Ltd has announced that the Company has been awarded an order worth Rs 2080 million for supply of Boiler Turbine package on a turnkey basis by Bokaro Power Supply Company (P) Ltd.
- Alstom Projects India Ltd on February 13, 2007 has announced that in the span of four weeks, the Company has bagged three new orders worth Rs 750 crores for hydro projects at URI Stage-II, CHAMERA Stage-III and CHUZACHEN. The orders for 4 x 60 MW URI Stage-II and 3 x 77 MW CHAMERA Stage-III have been awarded to the Company by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation, India's leading hydroelectric utility, and the order for 2 x 55 MW CHUZACHEN has been awarded by Gati infrastructure, a unit of Gati Group.
- Alstom Projects India Ltd on June 06, 2007 has announced that the Alstom Transport led consortium, has bagged the contract worth INR 255 crores from the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). The contract involves design, manufacture, supply, installation and commissioning of Train Control & Signaling System for DMRC's Metro Line 1 and 2 extensions.
-Alstom Projects India Ltd has announced that the Company has won a contract worth approximately Rs 1000 crores with Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd (GSECL) for the construction of the first Alstom GT26-based combined cycle power plant in India.
-Alstom Projects India Ltd on February 21, 2008 has announced the bagging of two export orders worth Rs 242 crores for "Fujairah Independent Water and Power Plant" at Fujairah, UAE and Hydro order worth Rs 350 crores for Bujagali Hydro Electric Power Station at Jinja in Uganda, respectively.
- Alstom Projects India Ltd has informed that the Company has been awarded a contract worth Rs 373 crores by Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd for supply of Boiler components for 2 X 800 MW Supercritical Coal Fired Power Plant at Krishnapatnam, Nellore Dist in Andra Pradesh.
- Alstom and its consortium partners (Alstom Transport SA, Thales Security Solutions and Services and Sumitomo Corporation) have signed a contract with Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation for providing signalling system for the first two lines of Bangalore Metro. The contract is totally valued Rs. 563.40 crore and Alstom's consolidated share will be Rs. 354.70 crore.
-Alstom Projects India announced that it had bagged orders worth Rs. 470 crore from Hindalco Industries for supply and installation of four gas treatment plants.
-Alstom wins contracts worth around Â450 million to build two combined cycle gas units for a power plant in India
-Alstom wins environmental control systems contracts worth more than Â40 million in India and Vietnam that will slash emissions
-Alstom has signed a contract worth nearly one billion euros to build a new power plant in Estonia
-Alstom wins 180 MW Gas Turbine order for a power plant in Bangladesh
-Alstom Grid wins contract worth around Â25 million for a 765 kV Extra High Voltage substation in India
-ALSTOM Projects India Limited announces its name change to ALSTOM India Limited
-Alstom successfully completes Chamera III hydro power plant
- Alstom to supply components to BHEL for Neyveli New Thermal Power Project.
- ALSTOM India bags contract from GVK Power
- Alstom wins ÂBest International ExhibitorÂ award at Gridtech 2013
- Alstom T&D India wins second grid strengthening contract from Power Grid.
- Alstom awarded contract by BHEL for the 2x660 MW Banharpalli coal power plant
- Alstom delivers its first two metro train sets to Chennai metro in India
The company has secured a contract worth Rs 206.7 crore from Gujarat State Electricity Corporation (GSECL) to renovate and modernize two steam turbines at the Ukai and Wanakbori thermal power stations in Gujarat.
-Company has changed from ALSTOM India Limited to GE Power India Ltd.
-GE Power India has been awarded a contract worth approximately INR 2711 million (i.e. approximately US $ 40 million) by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.