|IG Petrochemicals Limited (IGPL) was incorporated on 18th October, 1988, and obtained a certificate of commencement of business on 31st October, 1988. It is promoted by Mysore Petro Chemicals Limited (MPCL) together with its associate companies in technical and financial collaboration with Lurgi GmbH, Germany.
The immediate object of the Company is to set up a 100% Export Oriented Unit (EOU) for the manufacture of Phthalic Anhydride (PAN) at Taloja in Maharashtra. The licensed capacity of the plant is 45,000 tpa and compares well with international plant sizes and would be the largest plant in India.
The Company is promoted by M/s Mysore Petrochemicals Limited (MPCL) together with its Associate Companies in financial and technical collaboration with M/s Lurgi GmbH of Germany.
Shri S S Dhanuka (Chairman) has more than 20 years experience in the same Industry and he is the Managing Director of Mysore Petro Chemicals Limited (MPCL) since 1973. Shri M M Dhanuka (Director) is a qualified Chemical Engineer and he has extensive experience of the working of Phthalic Anhydride plant being associated with MPCL since 1982.
-Delists shares from Delhi Stock Exchange (DSE) w.e.f. March 20, 2006.
- IG Petrochemicals Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meting held on July 28, 2009, inter alia, has appointed Prof. A K A Rathi as an Additional Director (Non-Executive and Independent) on the Board of the Company.
- Re-appointment of Mr. Nikunj Dhanuka as Managing Director.
- Mr. J. K. Saboo as Executive Director of the Company.
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted From 211, 2nd floor, Kamat Towers, EDC Complex, Patto Plaza, Panaji, Goa - 403 001 To T-10, 3rd floor, Jairam Complex, Mala, Neugi Nagar Panaji, Goa - 403 001.
- Mr. P H Ravikumar has joined the Board as an Independent Director.
-IG Petrochemicals Ltd has commenced commercial production and the operation of the Plant is stabilized.
- The Companys Phthalic Anhydride Plant (PA-1) at Taloja which was closed for change of Catalyst has restarted production and has stabilized operations.
-The Company's Phthalic Anhydride Plant (PA-2) at Taloja which was closed for change of Catalyst has restarted production and has stabilized operations.
-I G Petrochemicals Ltd said that credit rating agency, India Ratings & Research has upgraded the ratings assigned to bank facilities of IG Petrochemicals
-The Company has through its wholly owned subsidiary IGPL (FZE) entered into a JV with M/s Dubai Natural Gas Company Ltd. (DUGAS) for the manufacture of Maleic Anhydride in Dubai.
-I G Petrochemicals and Dubai Natural Gas Company form JV in Dubai
-I G Petrochemicals Limited in the Fortune India Next 500
-IG Petrochemicals forms wholly owned subsidiary in Dubai
-G Petrochemicals Ltd has "Purchase of Maleic Anhydride Business".