1954 - The company was incorporated as a private limited company in 1954
and latter on converted as public limited company in 1964. The
company is promoted by Mr Y.R. Ghorpade. The company is engaged
in the business of mining of Manganese and Iron Ore. The company
is also setting up an Electro-metallurgical plant for the
manufacture of pig iron.
1960 - 18,750 No. of equity shares issued for consideration other than
1962 - 6,525 Bonus Equity shares issued in the proportion 3:10.
1966 - In April, 16,000 Pref. shares and 52,475 No. of equity shares
issued through prospectus. (27,000 No. of equity shares reserved
for allotment to financial institutions, directors, etc.)
1974 - In June, 25,000 B Pref. shares and 10,00,000 No. of Equity shares
of Rs 10 each offered to the public at par.
1994 - 80,750 shares of Rs 100 each sub-divided into shares of Rs 10
each in March 1993. 18,75,000 rights equity shares of Rs 10 each
allotted prop. 1:1 on 28.4.1994. Another 10,00,000 No. of equity
shares issued on pref. basis to promoters and associates
-Sandur Manganese & Iron Ores Ltd has appointed Venture Capital & Corporate Investments Pvt Ltd having its registered office at 12-10-167, Bharat Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018 (Phone: 040-23818475 / 23818476) as its share transfer agent to undertake the share transfers with effect from January 18, 2008.
- Board has recommended to pay a final dividend of Rs 1.50 per equity share.
- The Board have recommended a dividend of Rs. 3 per equity share.
- SandurMngnes - Inauguration of 32 MW Thermal Power Plant.
- Board have recommended a dividend of Rs. 5 per equity share.
- SandurMngnes - Receipt of order dated April 20, 2012 of the Hon'ble Supreme Court for resumption of mining operations by Cate.
- The Company has informed BSE regarding "Resumption of Mining Operations".
- Company have recommended a dividend of Rs. 3 per equity share of nominal value of Rs. 10 per share.
-Sandur M & I Ore - 5 Star rating for the Company by Ministry of Mines, Government of India