Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of Patidar Buildcon Ltd.
Mar 31, 2012
A) Contingent liabilities and commitments
(to the extent not provided for) (Rs. in '000)
(i)Contingent Liabilities - -
(a) Claims against the company not
acknowledged as debt - -
(b) Guarantees - -
(c) Other money for which the company
is contingently liable - -
(ii) Commitments - -
(a) Estimated amount of contracts
remaining to be executed on capital
account and not provided for - -
(b) Uncalled liability on shares and
other investments partly paid - -
(c) Other commitments (specify nature) - -
Mar 31, 2010
1. In the absence of confirmation from various parties the debit and
credit balance of such parties included under Sundry Creditors, Loans
and Advances and Unsecured Loans in the Balance Sheet are as per
2. The estimated amount of capital contract remaining to be executed
is Rs. 38.56 lakhs (Previous Year Rs. 38.56 Lakhs)
3. There exists a contingent liability in respect of Underwriting
Commission and Brokerage payable to Grindlays Bank and Central Bank of
India amounting to Rs. 13,715.00. This may materialise in the event of
their fulfilling their underwriting commitments. (Previous year Rs.
4. There were no employees drawing a remuneration exceeding limits
prescribed under section 217(2A) of the Companies Act, 1956.
5. No provision has been made for Income Tax based on the Expert
opinion obtained by the Company.
6. No previous year figures have been given for Profit and Loss
account as this is the first year of commencement of commercial
7. Previous year figures have been regrouped and rearranged wherever