|The Company was incorporated on September 05, 1953. The registered office of the Company is situated at Puliampatti, (Via) Pollachi, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India.
The Company has a history of over five decades, having commenced its spinning operations in 1957 with an initial capacity of 5,000 spindles. The spindleage was gradually increased to 15,020 as of 1965. During the period 1965 to 1981, the Company embarked upon an extensive modernisation programme, increasing its spindle capacities from 15,020, in 1965 to 40,216 in 1981. The present capacity is 46,004 spindles. The Company established capacities in weaving and processing facilities in 1995 and 2004 respectively.
The Equity Shares of the Company are listed on the Madras Stock Exchange since 1957.
Key events and milestones
A chronology of some key events and milestones since the CompanyÂs inception are as follows:
Year Key events, milestones and achievements
1953 Incorporation of Vijayeswari Textiles Limited
1957 Installed 5,000 spindles and commenced spinning operations
1957 Equity Shares listed on the MSE
1984 Increased spinning capacity to 49,972 spindles
1987 Started exports of super fine yarns
1995 Installed 12 looms and commenced weaving operations
1996 Commenced exports of home textiles products
1999 Won the MacyÂs Âfive star vendor awardÂ
2000 Won the MacyÂs Âfive star vendor awardÂ
2001 Won the MacyÂs Âfive star vendor award
2002 Won the MacyÂs Âfive star vendor awardÂ
2002 Acquired Vijayeswari USA LLC as a wholly owned subsidiary
2003 Won the MacyÂs Âfive star vendor awardÂ
2003 Acquired Vijayeswari UK Limited as a wholly owned subsidiary
2004 Won the MacyÂs Âfive star vendor awardÂ
2004 Commissioned a processing plant at SIPCOT Industrial Growth Centre,
Perundurai, with a capacity of 12,500 metres per day
2005 Recognised as a ÂTwo Star Export HouseÂ by the Joint Director General
of Foreign Trade 2005 Won the MacyÂs Âfive star vendor awardÂ for the
seventh consecutive year
2006 GossamerCotton TM launched at the Heimtex Fair, Germany
2006 Increased the processing capacity to 15,000 metres per day
-Vijayeswari Textiles Ltd has recommended a Dividend of 10% on the Equity Shares.
-Vijayeswari Textiles Ltd has recommended Dividend of 8% on the Equity Shares.
-E-mail ID for Investors Complaints: email@example.com
- Vijayeswari Textiles Ltd has informed the Company has appointed Mr. R Ramesh as Chief Financial Officer of the Company w.e.f. June 18, 2009. Consequent to his appointment, Smt. N Padma, Chief Financial Officer of the Company is re-designated as Senior General Manager (Costing & Inventory).
- Vijayeswari Textiles Ltd has has appointed Sri. VVSSB Shankar as Chief Executive Officer of the Company with effect from April 19, 2010.
-Vijayeswari Textiles Ltd has been awarded Five Star award by Macy's Merchandising Inc, for its outstanding service.
-Vijayeswari Textiles Ltd has recommended a dividend of Rs. 0.50 per Equity Share of Rs. 10 each.
-Company has changed its name from Vijayeswari Textiles Ltd. to Vtx Industries Ltd.
-VTX Industries Ltd has recommended a dividend of Rs. 0.60 per equity share of Rs. 10 each.
-VTX Industries Ltd awarded the ÂFive Star Vendor AwardÂ by MacyÂs for the 8th Consecutive time. We are the only one for the whole of Asia.
- VTX Industries Ltd are certified by FLOW CERT Germany for fair trade recently.
- VTX Industries Ltd 2 Star Export House awarded by DGFT Government of India.
- VTX Industries Ltd Launching of an ingredient Cotton brands KottonDÂor and Genuisa Cotton that has been placed by MacyÂs as their top line luxury product.