|The Company, promoted by Dr. Lalit S. Kanodia and Mrs. Asha L. Kanodia, was incorporated on November 3, 1987 as Interface Software Resources Private Limited to provide computer and electronic data processing linked services. In 1989, Latasha, Lonicera, Linium, Lusitania and Ligure, promoted by Dr. Lalit S. Kanodia, acquired shares in the Company. The name of the Company was changed to Datamatics Technologies Private Limited on December 18, 1992 to carry out information technology enabled services mainly in the area of electronic publishing. On January 14, 1999, the Company became a deemed public company, pursuant to the provisions of section 43A of the Companies Act. Pursuant to a resolution of its members dated December 27, 1999, the Company became a public company. By a certificate dated January 13, 2000, the name of the Company was changed from Datamatics Technologies Private Limited to Datamatics Technologies Limited. The Company has, over the years, developed competencies in the business process outsourcing segment and has moved up the value chain by providing a suite of services including content management, back office processing, and related software services in the fields of workflow application/solutions, data warehousing, data management, data migration/consolidation to its customers worldwide. The Company offers end-to-end solutions catering to diverse industries.
-Datamatics launches banking tools
-Datamatics Technologies has joined hands with a North America based publishing services provider, Cadmus Communications Corporation to set up a new joint venture.
- Datamatics Technologies has announced a price band of Rs 101-110 for its initial public offering (IPO). The company is offering 1.03 crores of equity shares of Rs 5 each.
-KnowledgeWorks Global (KGL), a joint venture formed in 2003 between Datamatics Technologies (DTL) and Cadmus Communications Corporation (Cadmus), has established its second BPO facility in Chennai
-Datamatics Technologies Limited bags deal from photocopier firm
-Datamatics Technologies Ltd has apponted Mr. Sameer Kanodia as an Additional Director.
- Company name has been changed from Datamatics Technologies Ltd to Datamatics Global Services Ltd.
- Datamatics and Jahia team up to deliver Web Content Integration Solutions to Global Organizations.
- Datamatics Global Services creates Joint Ventures with CIGNEX Technologies, Inc.
- Datamatics Global Services launches smart Form 16A Processing Solutions.
- Datamatics ranked among top 20 leaders in Financial Services by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
- Datamatics Acquires Vista Infosystems.
- 'eContent Migrator' by Datamatics Global Services to aid migration to P8- new version of IBM FileNet.
- Datamatics win CSI 2011 Award for excellence in IT.
- Datamatics wins four Prestigious Awards at WORLD HRD Congress 2012.
- Datamatics gains CMMI level 3Vi.3 Certification.
- Datamatics Global Services (DGSL), the global Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions provider, announced their strategic alliance with Satvik, a new age analytics and consulting solution provider.
- Datamatics Global Services Limited is now a Global Partner for Kofax which is a leading provider of capture enabled business process management solutions.
- Datamatics Global Services announced their strategic alliance with TEMIS, a leading provider of Semantic Content Enrichment Solutions.
-Won the Information Week Edge Award for the project deployed for client - Adani Group and got featured in the October issue of the InformationWeek (India) magazine
-Datamatics bags the "Best Communications Campaign" award at the Corporate Excellence Awards 2013
-Datamatics gets the "Most Valuable IT Software Company in India" award at the 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards
-Datamatics, PreMedia Global to merge data publishing biz
-Datamatics Global Services Ltd has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1/- per share [20%] to the shareholders for the year ended on March 31, 2013.
-Datamatics received the Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award - 2014 at the 6th International Achievers Summit held in Bangkok
-Datamatics enters the Leader Category for the 2014 IAOP Global Outsourcing 100
-Won the Information Week Edge Award for providing cutting edge DMS solution for MMRDA
-Datamatics Global Services Ltd has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1.25/- per equity share [25%] to the shareholders for the year ended on March 31, 2014
-Datamatics features among fastest growing Tech Companies in Asia Pacific
-Datamatics's & Group Companies Awards, Recognition and Rankings
-Datamatics Wins Global Achievers Award For Business Excellence
-Datamatics Honoured with "Technology Partner for Global Transit Revenue Systems Award
-Datamatics acquires MAIA Business Intelligence
-Datamatics wins CIO CHOICE 2016 honours & recognition in BI & DMS categories
-DGSL bags contract for AFC in Lucknow Metro project
-DatamaticsÂ nSights bags the ÂExcellence in Industry ApplicationÂ Award at the Big Data & Analytics & Insights Summit
-Datamatics receives award for its Health Insurance BPO Practices