Auto gas prices in Kolkata move in tandem with natural gas prices. Auto gas is known to be a clean fuel and eco-friendly. It is derived from both natural gas and through crude oil.Auto fuel is now marketed by IndianOil under the brand name 'AutoGas'. One of the most important reasons for autos in cities to move to Auto Gas is because it is cheaper then petrol. Some estimates suggest that conversion to this fuel saves about 35-40 per cent, when compared to petrol. Checking daily Auto Gas prices in Kolkata daily, can help save money, through filling at the appropriate time.
|Dec 2019||₹ 41.70||₹ 1.01|
|Nov 2019||₹ 40.69||₹ 3.62|
|Oct 2019||₹ 37.07||₹ 0.55|
|Sep 2019||₹ 36.52||₹ 0.66|
|Aug 2019||₹ 35.86||₹ -3.52|
|Jul 2019||₹ 39.38||₹ -5.97|
|Jun 2019||₹ 45.35||₹ 0.12|
|May 2019||₹ 45.23||₹ 0.96|
|Apr 2019||₹ 44.27||₹ 2.06|
|Mar 2019||₹ 42.21||₹ 1.95|
The use of autogas is known to reduce the cost incurred on fuel spends.
The following are the benefits of using AutoGas:
• The Autogas is a highly economical fuel used to run the vehicles.
• It is estimated that autogas saves running cost by up to 40% than that of the traditional fuel like petrol.
• Autogas is known to save the cost and enhance the engine life and reduce the maintenance costs.
• The cost of conversion of a normal engine to an autogas enabled engine can be recovered easily from the savings accrued by the use of the autogas instead of petrol or diesel.
• The chance of fuel spillage is negligible while filling the tank and there is a lesser possibility of theft or pilfering of autogas.
• The Autogas is completely adulteration free when compared with traditional fuel like diesel or petrol.