BHIM YES PAY is an integrated payment platform allowing you to use UPI and Digital Wallet to transfer money , pay bills, recharge mobile / DTH and purchase vouchers. It also allows consumers with a Virtual Card to shop online and pay to online / local retailers using UPI and Bharat QR as well. To register for BHIM YES PAY one does not need to be a customer of YES BANK.
Key Benefits of BHIM YES Pay
Download/Register for BHIM YES Pay and reap all the below-listed benefits.
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI): Register with UPI and access your virtual address.
You can pay, receive money, view current account, Set MPIN, configure MPIN, and more.
- Virtual Card: By entering the Aadhaar Number or YES BANK Customer ID users can register for prepaid wallet. A free virtual card operated by RuPay would be accessible to all wallet customers, which can be used through major e-commerce platforms.
- Bharat QR Payments: You can utilize your wallet balance to pay for purchases at BharatQR outlets/ terminals. YES Pay is enabled with a single tap checkout facility for online shopping across merchants. Use NFC / QR, Tone Based Technologies and Bharat QR to pay easily at select outlets.
- Yes Bank credit cards: You can add and manage your credit cards on YES PAY to initiate bill payments through your Yes Bank account and registered UPI accounts, generate statement, block your credit card and even more,
- Add money: Using YES BANK or any other bank account, you can load money through Debit / Credit Card or net banking. And also you can load money through your UPI linked bank accounts.
- Send and receive money: With YES Pay you request for money from friends/contacts or transfer to other YES PAY users or bank accounts in a secure and seamless manner.
- Split bills: You can conveniently split party bills or expenditures among your friends or dining buddies.
- Prepaid Mobile/DTH recharge: You can recharge your prepaid mobile of all major telecom operators such as Airtel, Jio, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone etc, and also you can recharge your DTH connection of all leading providers such as Tata Sky, Dish TV, D2H, Airtel, SUN TV and more.
- Online shopping: Enhance your online shopping across more than 30,000 merchants with a single tap checkout facility. Using NFC / QR and Tone Based Technologies you can pay securely and seamlessly at select outlets.
- Gift vouchers: Buy gift vouchers of leading brands from your comfort
- Deals and promotions based on the location: Buy deals for stores around you across groups such as personal care, grocery stores and much more.
- Amazing reward points: Earn loyalty points on different purchases that can be quickly redeemed at any time and can even be used within the wallet for online shopping.
- Manage your credit card: View your credit card statements, transactions history, pay your credit card dues via bank account or UPI, and manage your card accordingly
Advantages of BHIM YES PAY
By completely merging the platform with all IndiaStack APIs and National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) products, YES Bank launched BHIM YES PAY, a redesigned wallet, in support of the government's 'Digital India' initiative. In addition to other payment systems such as UPI and IMPS, the enhanced program, which is accessible to Android and IOS users, incorporates three other NPCI items – RuPay Virtual Card, BharatQR and BBPS. Users can now use their wallet balance with the RuPay virtual card embedded into their BHIM YES PAY wallet to make purchases digitally through websites and apps, this initiative will help the individuals to avoid carrying physical cards with them.
BharatQR seeks to remove the need for point-of-sale terminals by enabling consumers to pay simply by scanning a QR code at any retail store, using their cards. The benefit has two-phase — BharatQR seeks to remove the need for point-of-sale terminals by enabling consumers to pay simply by scanning a QR code at any retail store, using their cards. The benefit is two-fold — customers no longer need to carry their cards, and shopkeepers don't need to spend in point-of-sale devices to read a card before initiating a payment.