About Bajaj Finserv
As a result of its demerger from Bajaj limousine Limited, Bajaj Finserv was formed in April 2007 to further the Group's interests in financial services.
This breakdown helped Bajaj Finserv to operate the core companies of loans, insurance and savings separately. Bajaj Finserv Limited is a parent company for the banking and finance division of the Bajaj Group. This assists millions of financial services applicants by offering asset acquisition solutions by lending, asset protection through general insurance, family protection and income protection in the form of life and health insurance, retirement and savings plans.
Types of Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
Credit Cards have several benefits and the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card comes with 11 unique credit card models to suit different lifestyles.
- Platinum Choice SuperCard
- Platinum Choice First-Year-Free SuperCard
- Platinum Plus SuperCard
- Platinum Plus First-Year-Free SuperCard
- World Prime SuperCard
- World Plus SuperCard
- Doctor’s SuperCard
- Value Plus SuperCard
- Shop Smart SuperCard
- Travel Easy SuperCard
- CA SuperCard
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
Apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card and avail the below mentioned advanced features and benefits with your selected card
- With EMI option convert your high-end spends above Rs 3000 into easy installments
- With Bajaj Finserv Credit Card apply for instant loan facility at the time of emergency
- Get a loan with 0% interest up to 90 days and repay in 3 convenient EMIs.
- Withdraw cash from any ATM across India with no interest rate up to 50 days
- As a SuperCard Member get amazing benefits from partner outlets of Bajaj Finserv.
- With SuperCard get discounts and exciting EMI offers on a range of products like accessories, gadgets, clothes, groceries, etc at partner outlets of Bajaj Finserv.
- Apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card and get instant approval with minimum documentation
- Get amazing welcome surprises and attractive reward points on your every transaction.
- Redeem your cumulative reward points to make payment at 90,000+ EMI Network partner stores. Also use your reward point to get discounts, gift vouchers, movie tickets, fuel surcharge waiver etc.
- Use Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard and save up to Rs 55,000 yearly
- Get protection and avoid any type of fraudulence as the card comes with zero-fraud liability cover and in-hand security.
- Purchase through Bajaj Finserv Credit Card on EMI and get 5% cashback up to Rs. 1,000 on the down payment
- Get a minimum of 5000 reward points and pay your down payment using the accumulated SuperCard reward points.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Eligibility
Below mentioned is the eligibility criteria to apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
- He/She must have a minimum age limit of 25 years to 65 years
- He/She must not be a defaulter in making credit card payments
- Residential address of the applicant must be in SuperCard live location in India
- He/She must be an existing customer of Bajaj Finserv Limited
- He/She must have a minimum CIBIL Score of 750
- He/She must be an existing EMI Cardholder
- He/She must have a stable source of income
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
Below mentioned are the required documents to apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- Form 60, in case the applicant doesn't have PAN Card
- Utility Bills for the last 3 months
- Ration card
- Driving licence
- Last two month's bank statement
- Voter ID
- Salary slip for the last 3 months
- Form 16
- Income tax (IT) return
- Age Proof
- School certificate of class 10th
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID Card
Apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
The quickest and easiest way to apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card is via online process, where you have to visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv Credit Card and apply;y for it. Apart from this, you can also go through the offline method for which you have to visit the nearest branch or by calling to the customer care executive. Below given is the process for both the medium, scroll down and have a look on it.
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card website and click on Apply Now
- Now enter your mobile number and click on Generate OTP
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number
- Enter the OTP on the required section and click on Submit
- The applicant will be pre-approved for the card if eligible and the application process will be taken up further.
- Apart from the online process applicant can also go through the offline process to apply for the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card.
- The applicant can visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv Branch and apply for the desired credit card by filling the form
- The applicant has to fill the form and submit in the branch with the required documents.
- Or else, the applicant can also call to the customer support executive number 08698010101 and request for the credit card apply.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment
Make payment of your Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Bill by some easy payment methods. Choose between NEFT, NACH, Net Banking, RBL MyCard App or Bill Desk to pay your credit card bills easily prior to the due date. Online Credit Card payment helps you to pay your credit card dues from anywhere anytime you want. You can clear your credit card dues before the due date with an active internet connection via Bajaj Finserv Credit card app or Net Banking. You can also the pay the Bajaj Finserv Credit card dues directly from the nearest branch and get the transactions details on your registered mobile number and email id. Apart from all the above process, you can also make the payment via cheque. Scroll down and know the process to make your payment successful.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment via NEFT
Mention the below given details while making NEFT payment:
- Payee Name- Name as it appears on your SuperCard
- Payee Account Number- SuperCard 16-digit number
- Bank Name- RBL Bank
- IFSC Code - RATN0CRCARD
- Branch Location - NOC Goregaon, Mumbai
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment through cash
You can pay your credit card dues through cash by visiting the nearest branch. Deposit the cash with your name and account number in your credit card account. Additional charges and taxes shall apply for the credit card bill payment by cash.
Bajaj Credit Card Payment by Net Banking
Pay your credit card outstanding dues via Net Banking service. Just you have to Log in with your Bajaj Credit Card Net Banking Id and Password. To make the payment complete go through the below process.
- Go to the RBL Bank Credit Card website and click on Log in
- Enter your User Id and Password to begin the process
- You will be directed to a form in which you will have to fill in your card type (VISA/MasterCard etc.) and credit card number.
- Fill all the mandated personal contact details like email and mobile phone number.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and choose the bank from which you want to make the payment
- Complete the transaction and you will get the transaction details on your registered mobile number and email id.
Bajaj Credit Card Payment by IMPS
IMPS transactions can be made using either the method of MMID and mobile number, or the method of IFSC code and account number. Here's how you make payment through IMPS.
- Open the Bajaj Credit Card mobile application and tap on IMPS merchant payment option.
- Now fill in the merchant mobile number and MMID number applicable for your credit card.
- Enter your credit card number and bank account number on the required field from where money will be debited
- Enter the amount you would like to pay and complete the payment.
- Once the payment is complete you will get the transaction details on your registered mobile number.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment by NACH
When you forget to pay your credit card bills on time each month, automatic payment option ie best suitable for you. One means of automating the payment of credit card bills is to set up NACH service for your credit card account. To avail the facility you have to submit the NACH form on your nearest branch and request the bank to link the bank account with your Bajaj Finserv Credit Card, A specified amount depending on your criteria will then be deducted automatically from your bank account each month. After this, you will be eligible to use NACH to clear your credit card dues. You can also choose how much you want to pay and set a deduction cap. You can make your credit card payment according to your preference with such simple modes and avoid incurring a high interest rate as a charge on the outstanding amount.
Below is the given process to download the NACH Form
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card portal and click on credit cards under the drop down menu of Products
- Under the drop down menu of Credit Cards, click on Bill Payment
- Now under the NACH Facility click on the highlighted link to download the form
- Fill the form and send it to the given address on the form.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment by RBL MyCard App
Install this smartphone app and make an instant payment via RBL credit card. Only SMS ' MyCard ' to 5607011 is all you need to do. The app can also be downloaded from Google Play or the AppStore. With this app, you can track your account check your credit card statement and immediately pay your credit card bill using a different bank account. Below given is the process to make payment via RBL MyCard App
- Open the RBL MyCard App and enter your mPin to log in
- Now tap on Make a Payment, you can see your Last Payment Balance and Minimum Amount Due
- Choose your the payment amount and tap on Debit Card+ATM PIN or Internet Banking
- Now select the bank from which you want to make the payment
- Now tap on Make Payment and enter your Login Id and Password on the required field
- Now tap on Log in review the payment details and tap on Pay
- Once the payment is completed you will get the transaction details on your registered mobile number and email id
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment by Bill Desk
Make an instant payment of your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card using other bank accounts to pay your Card outstanding and get instant confirmation of payment. Pay the credit card bill online using your bank accounts by accessing the Bill Desk website. Let's know the benefits of Bill Desk and steps to make payment
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Bill Desk
- Bill desk service is provided 24x7, and you can pay your Bajaj Finserv Credit Card bill with any device using a bill desk service.
- You can track the status of your current Bajaj Finserv Credit Card bills and payments by means of Bill Desk.
- With Bill Desk facility the recurring bills and expenses of your Bajaj Finserv Credit Card will be charged automatically through Click Pay and Pay feature.
- Get reminders for every transaction, wherever you may be
- Track your Bajaj Finserv Credit Card spending history with expense analysis feature
- Connect with the Customer Care service 24*7, in case of any issue
- Manage your bill and expenditure records with Bajaj Finserv Credit Card in a convenient way.
Who is Eligible for Bajaj Finserv Bill Desk?
Primary Proprietors, Trusts, All non-individual customers, Small businesses Corporates, Non-Agency Banks, Government and private enterprises, Public firms and private enterprises. Public sector undertakings
How to make payment via Bill Desk with Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
Below listed are the step by step guide to clear your credit card dues via Bill Desk with Bajaj Finserv Credit Card. Scroll down to complete the process
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card website and go to the Credit Card Bill Payment page
- Under the “Credit card payment through Bill Desk” read all the mentioned details and click on “Quick Bill”
- Now click on “Proceed” and enter your credit card number, email id and registered mobile number
- Below that enter the amount you wish to pay and from the drop-down box of “Pay From”, select the bank from which you want to make the payment
- Click on “Submit” and you will be securely redirected to the payment interface of your chosen bank.
- Now enter the required details authentication details and confirm the payment amount
- Now the account will be debited instantly and you will get successful transaction details on the screen
Note: Please make the payment again, in case of ' failure. ' If the indication of success/failure is not shown, please check if your bank account has been debited before you start another payment. Successful transfers would normally take 2 working days to be credited to your account (excluding Saturdays & Sundays) depending on the time the bank takes to process the transfer.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment by Cheque
A Bajaj Finserv Credit cardholder must fill a cheque for the and deposit it in the dropbox or cheque payment machine to make payment of credit card bills via cheque. You may position the drop-box or cheque payment system at the bank's branches and ATMs that exist across 1900 locations across the country.
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment via Cheque
Making credit card bills clear by cheques is associated with certain advantages. Here are some of them cited:
- Cheques are valuable for those who can't get access to the internet or online banking facilities.
- Cheques may be verified while making a credit card payment. This will ensure that the credit card payment is made only to the credit cardholder which reduces the chances of any fraudulent activity.
- Cheques are a convenient method to pay Credit Card bills or any large payments as compare to IMPS, RTGS and NEFT
- To manage the future payment date, cheques are may be postdated
Disadvantages of Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment via Cheque
Just like benefits, there are also some drawbacks of making credit card bills payable by cheque. Some of them are listed below:
- To collect a cheque and process it for credit card bill payment it takes some days for the bank. Often, a customer must drop off or post the cheque well in advance to make sure the due date is not delayed.
- Unlike online modes, cheques must be sent by post or dropped off at the bank branch or ATM.
- All the information mentioned on the cheque are must be correct and accurate to avoid any type of penalties
Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Payment through Paytm
Now Bajaj Finserv supports the payment of your credit card bills by Paytm. Select Paytm as your preferred form during online payment, and follow with the following steps to make your payment.
- Go through the Paytm App or website and login with your Id and Password
- Go to the Bill Payment section and click on "Credit Cards"
- Add your credit card details such as Name of the Cardholder, Card Number, CVV, Date of Expiry
- Now enter the payment amount and hit proceed to start the payment process
- Select from the available payment option, i.e., Net Banking, Debit Card or UPI.
- Enter the login details of your selected option and pay the credit card bill via the payment portal.
- Once the payment is done you will get the transaction details on your registered mobile number and email id.