Andhra Bank is a commercial, medium-sized bank and currently offering its services in all of the country's states and union territories.
New and current customers can benefit from best banking services at over 2550 branches and over 2300 Andhra bank ATMs. New and current customers can benefit from best banking services at over 2550 branches and over 2300 Andhra bank ATMs. Without rising financial burdens, customers can quickly get a credit card that matches their financial standing and style. Andhra Bank also offers other banking services such as loans deposits, insurance, accounts mutual funds and more. Andhra credit card offers attractive rewards and other privileges in order to simplify your lifestyle.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Benefits
- Andhra Bank Credit Card is accepted globally as you make use of the card at VISA and Master Card and Rupay platforms.
- You can get Andhra Bank Credit Card with a minimum annual earning of Rs 1.80 lacs
- You can use the Andhra Bank Credit Card against deposits and loan without any income proof.
- The issuance of the credit card and card limits shall be at the bank's discretion
- Get 2-Add On Card option to enjoy the card benefits with your loved ones
- Get cash advance facility at 50 % on the Card Limit subject to ATM daily cash withdrawal Limit of up to two transactions or Rs 20,000/- on a day.
- Get cash withdrawal charges of 3% with a minimum of Rs 150 of the withdrawal amount
- Rupay Select, Rupay Platinum, Visa Signature, Visa Platinum, Visa Gold, Visa Corporate, Visa Classic and Master Card are accepted globally.
- Get a minimum payment due of 5% for your billing amount
- Get Andhra Bank Credit Card with no registration fees and no annual subscription for the first year
- No Annual subscription charged in the subsequent years, if a minimum of Rs. 18,000/- is spent by using Visa Classic and Master Cards, Rs.23,000/- in case of Gold Cards, Rs.30,000/- or 18 transactions in the last year for VISA Platinum Card, Rs 2,70,000/- in case of Visa Signature, Rs 30,000/- in case of Rupay Platinum and Rs 50,000/- in case of Rupay Select.
- No ATM Charges will be applied for cash withdrawals at any of Andhra Bank ATMs
- Get free credit period as no finance charge is applied by the bank
- Get low annual subscription from second year onwards.
- With Andhra Bank Credit Card get free credit period of 21 to 50 days.
- Get free insurance cover for your lost card
- Get free SMS alerts on your registered mobile number for all your transactions
- Get e-statements on your registered email id for your monthly bill
Andhra Bank Credit Card Eligibility
- Andhra Bank provides credit card to its existing customers, non-existing applicants are selected as per the criteria.
- Primary cardholder must have a minimum age of 21 years to 65 years
- Add-on cardholder must have a minimum age of 18 years
- He/She must have a minimum income of 1.8 lacs
- Existing can apply for the credit card against fixed deposits without any income proof.
- Applicant must be an Indian, to apply for the Andhra Bank Credit Card
- He/She must have a good and stable income source
- Non-existing applicants must have a good CIBIL score.
- Must have a minimum income of Rs 3 lacs with an age limit of 21 to 70 for Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card
- Must have a minimum income of Rs 5 lacs with an age limit of 21 to 70 for Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Must have a minimum income of Rs 10 lacs with an age limit of 21 to 70 for Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card
- Must have a minimum income of Rs 1.80 lacs with an age limit of 21 to 70 for Andhra Bank RuPay Platinum Credit Card
- Must have a minimum income of Rs 5 lacs with an age limit of 21 to 70 for Andhra Bank RuPay Select Credit Card
Documents Required for Andhra Bank Credit Card
- Duly filled credit card application form with signature
- Two recent passport size colour photographs.
- Salary proof of last 3 months or Last 2 years IT Returns/Form 16
- Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport
- Resident Proof- Utility bills for the last 3 months, PAN Card, Passport, Rental Agreement
Andhra Bank Credit Card Apply
You can apply for the credit card via offline process. Below given is the steps to apply for the Andhra Bank Credit Card via visiting the nearest branch. Or else you can also call to the 24x7 tollfree number to apply for the card. Call on the number 1800 425 1515 and request for your desired credit card.
- Visit the Andhra Bank Credit Card website
- Now under the Credit Cards section, choose the credit card as per your requirements and click on it
- Now read all the features, benefits and charges of the card before you apply for the card
- Visit the nearest Andhra Bank branch and fill the form for your desired credit card.
- Attach all the required documents with the form along with 2 passport size photographs
- Review all the entered details in the form to any error or mistake
- Now submit the form along with all the documents in the branch
- Once the process is over you will get congratulations message on your registered mobile number within a couple of days.
Andhra Bank Credit Card App
AB Credit Card is a self-service app for you that helps you to use your credit card to the fullest. Just sign-in with your Andhra Bank log in id and password to avail all the benefits of the credit card through online. Below given are the features of Andhra Credit Card App and the process to download the app.
Benefits of Andhra Bank Credit Card App
- Get basic account information of your credit card
- Get latest and old statement of your credit card in the app
- Get transaction details of the last 30 days
- With card control option you can Enable / Disable international transactions,
- Get details of ECOM,POS,ATM transactions
- Block your card instantly via app in case of any loss or damage of the card
- Set spending limit via app and manage your spending as per your choice
- Generate PIN instantly and set your credit card PIN on a real time basis
- Register / De-register additional cards and manage your add-on cards with card activation facility
- Get an option of virtual Card for doing safer online transactions with the functionality of virtual wallet which is acceptable across all merchant E-commerce sites.
- Request for hot listing your card with Service Request feature
- Get duplicate statement via email anytime you want
- Get EMI creation facility and spend your credit card dues with easy EMI
- Get alert for all your transactions and option to refer a friend for the app
- Get rich customer experience as the app provide 24x7 customer call support for any type of credit card issue.
How to Install Andhra Bank Credit Card App
- Open the App store or Playstore and search for AB Credit Card
- Tap on Install icon to start the download
- Now open the app and click on New Customer
- Now click on Confirmation icon to begin the process
- Now select your number which is registered on the bank account
- Now you will see Mobile Verification Process is Successful message on your mobile screen
- Below that message click on Next to begin the process
- Now enter your credit card number and click on Next
- Now create app password and click on Ok
- Now enter the 4-digit password and enjoy the Andhra Bank Credit Card App
Andhra Bank Credit Card Login
Login with Andhra Bank Net Banking Id and Password to enjoy the online benefits of Andhra Bank. Get all the Andhra bank credit card offers, online payment options and manage your credit card more conveniently. Below given are the benefits you get after Login and the process for registration.
Benefits you get after Login
- Get multiple payment options for your credit card payment
- Get all the offers curated with your credit card
- Get 24x7 customer support and solve your credit card related queries anytime and anywhere
- Get e-statements for your all transaction on your registered email id.
- Check your credit card score and also you can check the status of the applied credit card.
- Track your lost or stolen credit card and block the card instantly
- Get access to credit card VISA Transfer facility
- Get personalized alerts for your all transactions like credit limit, weekly balance and more
- Get updates for your reward point balance and spend them accordingly
- Get easy EMI facility and pay your credit card dues with easy installments
- With Cash on EMI feature borrow cash and repay in easy installments
- Get an option to increase your credit limit and upgrade your credit card
- Get unique features like Cash on call and Dial on EMI
How to Register for New Users
- Go to the Andhra Bank credit card portal and click on Login
- Now click on Register Credit Card
- Enter a User name, your credit card number, date of birth and registered mobile number
- Now accept the Terms and Conditions then click on Register
- Now you will get the registration details on your registered mobile number
How to Login
- Go to the Andhra Bank Credit card website and click on Login, which is located on the top bar of the page
- Now enter your Username and Password on the required field
- Enter the Captcha code and click on Login
- Now explore the online services of Andhra Bank Credit Card
Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment
Andhra Bank offers a number of ways by which you can pay your credit card bills. You can go through both online and offline process to clear your credit card outstanding dues before the due date. Below mentioned are the process to make credit card payment.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment Online
Below listed are the online options for Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment
- Auto-Debit facility
- Net banking
- Visa Money Transfer
Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment by Auto Debit Facility
The auto debit option will save you from the need to remind the due payment of your Andhra Bank credit card dues each month. To deduct the amount directly from your Operative Andhra Bank savings / current account every month, you must submit the standing instructions to your Andhra Bank branch, and your Card Account will be credited. Please ensure that sufficient balance is kept in the account on the due date for the transfer of funds.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment by Net Banking
Make payment to credit card dues via direct debit from your operative Andhra Bank Savings / Current Account using Andhra net banking facility. Log in with your Net Banking ID and Password to pay your credit card bill. Scroll down to get the process for credit card payment via Net Banking facility
- Go to the Andhra Bank Credit Card portal and click on Login
- Enter your Username and Password
- Now enter the Captcha code on the required field and click on Login
- Now go to the Payments menu and enter the required payment details
- Once the payment is completed you will get the transaction details on your registered mobile number and email id.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment via NEFT / RTGS / IMPS
Pay your Andhra Bank Credit Card bills from your bank account with NEFT / RTGS / IMPS. Enter your 16-digit Andhra Bank Credit Card number and use IFSC code ANDB0000782 to allow AB Credit Card payments instead of the account number as the beneficiary account number. A bank branch must be NEFT / RTGS / IMPS allowed to become part of the NEFT / RTGS / IMPS funds transfer network. The best part of the NEFT is there is no limit, on the amount of funds that you can transfer. Within 3 hours of banking, your payment amount will be credited to your Andhra Bank Card account, Below given process is to make payment by NEFT / RTGS / IMPS
- Visit Andhra Bank Credit card website and click on Login
- Enter your Username and Password on the required section and click on Log in
- Now add Andhra Bank Credit Card as a beneficiary under third party fund transfer.
- Now enter your 16-digit Andhra Bank Credit Card number in place of account number beneficiary account number on your banking page
- Add the IFSC code ANDB0000782 for making Andhra Bank Credit Card payment.
- Enter Bank name as ANDHRA BANK CC
- Enter Bank Address as CREDIT CARD DIVISION, SULTAN BAZAAR, KOTI, HYDERABAD 500095.
- Now click on "Submit" to complete the registration process
Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment via VISA Money Transfer
Pay your Andhra Bank Visa Credit Card dues through other bank account using Visa Money Transfer facility. Transactions are processed in real-time with Fast Funds, and funds can be made available within 30 minutes of approval, even on nights and weekends. Visa Direct is enabled by VisaNet security and allows additional risk and fraud detection services to be introduced by companies, payment service providers and financial institutions. Visa Direct offers a centralized payment platform for valid cards worldwide.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Billdesk
Below given process is for Andhra Bank Credit Card payment via Billdesk
- Go to Andhra Bank Credit card page and click on “Payment Options” tab
- Now go to Billdesk section and click on the provided link
- Now enter your credit card details such as: Credit Card Number, email id, Mobile Number and Payment amount
- Now under the drop-down menu of “Pay From” click on the bank name from which you want to make the payment
- Now click on “Pay” to complete the transaction
- Once the payment is done you will get the transaction details on your registered mobile number
Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment via Cheque
A cardholder will fill up a cheque in respect of the Andhra Bank Credit Card and deposit it in the dropbox or cheque payment machine to make credit card bill payment via cheque. The drop-box or cheque payment system can be placed at the branches and ATMs of the bank which exist in the country.
Advantages of Andhra Bank Credit Card via Cheque
Making payment of credit card bills through cheques is intertwined with certain benefits. Some of them are cited below:
- Cheques are useful for those who have no internet access or online banking services.
- While depositing to a credit card payment, cheques may be checked. This will guarantee that the payment is made only to the credit card in issue to reduce the risk of theft.
- Cheques are convenient to make large payments, while strategies such as IMPS, RTGS and NEFT are capable of moving the maximum limit.
- Cheques may be postdated to prepare the future date of payment.
Demerits of Andhra Bank Credit Card Payment via Cheque
Just like perks, making payment of credit card bills by cheque also has certain disadvantages. Some of are listed below:
- This takes several days for the bank to collect the cheque and to make a deposit. A customer also needs to drop off or post the cheque well in advance to ensure that the due date is not missed.
- Cheques must be sent by post or dropped off at the bank branch or ATM, unlike online ways.
- Customers need to make sure all the details written on the cheque is correct, this might cause the due date to be missed and penalties incurred.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Statement
To get the statement for Andhra Bank Credit Card there are numerous ways for the same. Scroll down and know the online and offline process to download Andhra Bank Credit Card statement.
Offline Process to download Andhra Bank Credit Card Statement
To get statement for Andhra Bank Credit Card call to the below given 24/7 tollfree number from your registered mobile number.
Give a call: 1800 425 1515
Online Process to download Andhra Bank Credit Card Statement
- Visit the Andhra Bank Credit Card Portal and click on Login
- Under the drop down menu of "Accounts" click on "Account Summary"
- Now you will see your Account Summary List, click on "Actions and set it to "Account Statement"
- Select the period of statement you want for, under the drop down menu of "Choose Statement" and submit
- Now click on "Generate Statement" and select the date as per your choice
- Set the file to PDF and hit enter to start the download