In 1998, the ICICI Bank for the first time proposed to bring credit cards to the large, underserved population in both semi-urban and rural areas of India. In 2001, the ICICI Bank along with BPL Mobile entered into a tie-up to launch a co-branded credit card and thus the ICICI Bank-BPL Mobile Credit Card was launched. ICICI Bank launched Drivesmart Credit Card for transporters in 2002. In 2003, the ICICI Bank acquired the credit card division of Tata Finance. During 2004, the ICICI Bank’s credit cards cross two million mark. During the same year, the bank along with Mohun Bagan launch co-branded credit card. In 2005, the bank overtakes Citibank in terms of credit card business with the sale of 3 million credit cards over Citibank’s 2.5 million credit card sales.
The ICICI Bank stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank, is India’s biggest private sector bank.
It is a multinational banking and financial services company. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra State. Its registered office is located in Vadodara.
ICICI was constituted during the year 1955 at the initiation of the World Bank, the Government of India and representatives of the Indian industry with a principle objective to create a development of a financial institution for providing medium and long-term project funding to Indian business.
The ICICI Bank was initially promoted in the year 1994 by ICICI Limited. The ICICI Bank was the wholly-owned subsidiary of ICICI Limited, an Indian financial institution.
ICICI Bank has total consolidated assets of Rs 9,860.43 billion as of March 31, 2017. It has a network of 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATM’s in India. It has its presence in 18 countries other than India.
ICICI Limited’s shareholding in ICICI Bank was brought down to 46% through a public offering of shares in India during 1998 and an equity offering in the form of American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) during 2000.
During 1999, ICICI Bank became the initial Indian Company and the first bank from a non-Japan Asia to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). In the same year, it changed its name from ICICI Banking Corporation Limited to ICICI Bank Limited on September 10, 1999.
In 2001, ICICI Bank acquired Bank of Madura Limited in an all-stock amalgamation deal. It sold an additional stake to institutional investors through secondary market sales in 2001-2002.
The following are the features of ICICI Credit Card
• Auto Debit Facility – ICICI Credit card provides Auto Debit Facility for credit cardholders who have an account with ICICI Bank. You will have an added convenience of paying bills either the minimum amount due or the total amount due directly to credit card account through your bank account.
• Cash Advance – ICICI Credit Card provides cash withdrawal facility 24 hours a day from any VISA or MasterCard participating member bank ATM using card holder's APIN, with this facility one will never be broke. A fee of 2.5% will be levied for every transaction up to a minimum of Rs 300. In addition to the transaction fee, an interest will also be charged from the date of transaction till the date of repayment.
• Self-Set Limit – ICICI Credit card provides you to pre-define your own credit limit. You can request a lower limit than what you are actually eligible for. The user can preset the monthly spending limits regularly.
Any kind of transaction over the set spend limit will be declined. The monthly spending limit can be reset during every billing cycle by calling the customer care and placing the request with the customer care executive. The spending limit will be changed online and the same will come into effect from the next billing cycle.
• Click to Pay – ICICI Credit card provides click to pay opportunity, the user can now use the available Net Banking or Debit Card to make ICICI Bank loan outstanding payments or pay ICICI Bank’s Credit Card bills.
• Mobile Alerts / E-mail Statement – The Statement Online facility provided by ICICI Bank for credit card holders is a very simple, yet powerful and convenient way to view the credit card statement details online without any postal delays. The mobile alerts from ICICI Bank will provide the information about the credit card even when you are on the move. If the cardholder has any payments due against the credit card account, then you will receive an alert five days before the due date relating to the total due amount, minimum due amount and payment due date for the respective credit card account.
The following are the benefits of using an ICICI Credit Card:
• Easy Access to Money – With the advent of Credit Card, the cardholder can have easy access to money without facing any hassles. One need to carry the card with them all the time instead of cash. This will eventually reduce the qualms of withdrawing the money every time either from bank’s branch account or through ATM’s.
• Rewards – The credit card provides reward points for the cardholder. The bank will have tie-ups with the leading brands ranging from dining to shopping. The user of the card can buy products or render the services and make payment using a credit card to avail the cashback benefits apart from the redemption of points during every purchase.
• Internet Banking – The ICICI Credit card related information can be obtained via internet banking facility. The user can make transactions like accessing the account information both for the current and last month’s statement, can view the payment status, check the monthly statement. It also enables the user to request for a duplicate PIN, can change the address of communication, can order for the draft facility, give auto debit instructions, can request for an add-on card facility as well.
• Payments Option – The ICICI Credit cardholder can pay the credit bill either through cash or using cheque or internet facilities or through the phone. This saves the time of the credit cardholder. It also encourages the user of the credit card to increase the total number of transactions.
ICICI Rewards Programme, get more out of your money every time you shop. With ICICI Rewards Programme shop more and earn more which gives you a wide range of redemption options including jewellery, fashion accessories, garments, home appliances, electronic equipment, cosmetics, gift vouchers, airline miles and donation to charities. Scroll down and get to know about ICICI Rewards Programme.
Rewards catalogue with ICICI Credit Card Reward
An individual can apply for ICICI Credit card either through online or by visiting the nearby bank branch.
• The customer can visit the official website of ICICI Bank and click on ‘Product Option’ on the homepage.
• Select the ‘Credit Card’ option post which the prospective customer can go through the various credit card options based on the minimum annual income of the individual that is the required aspect to possess a credit card and check other features such as travel, lifestyle and so on.
• Once the desired card is chosen, now the applicants can move on to the next step by selecting the ‘Apply Now’ option after which they will be directed to a new page.
• Based on if the individual is an existing or a new customer, the application form will be presented which has to be filled by providing the required details.
• Finally, based on the eligibility criteria of the customer, the bank may or may not grant the credit card to the customer.
The customers can also apply for a credit card by sending an e-mail directly to the ICICI Bank.
The individuals can apply for credit card with ICICI Bank via offline by visiting the nearest branch of ICICI Bank. The applicants have to fill in the application form provided by the bank executives to secure a credit card and have to submit the required documents as mentioned in the application. If they meet the eligibility criteria, then the bank will provide the credit card to the customer. The decision to provide the credit card to a customer is solely based on the bank's discretion.
Customers can also procure credit card by placing a call to the customer care of ICICI Bank which is operational 24X7.
An individual should satisfy the below-mentioned criteria to secure a Credit Card with ICICI Bank
1. Should not be younger than 23 years at the time of submitting the application.
2. Minimum age of the add-on cardholder is 18 years.
3. Should have a monthly salary of Rs 20,000
4. If the individual is self-employed, then the minimum annual income must not be less than Rs 3 lakhs.
5. Should have good CIBIL Score.
• PAN Card
• Passport size latest photograph
• Address Proof – Passport, Driving License, Rental agreement, Flat maintenance bill (two months – latest and previous month), Phone Bill (two months – latest and previous months), Electricity Bill (two months – latest and previous month).
• One Identity Proof issued by the government of India – Election Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card.
• Proof of Income – Last 3 months salary slip or last 3 months bank statement, Form 16, Audited financials for at least last two years for self-employed individuals.
The ICICI Mobile Banking App known as iMobile app is the most convenient, comprehensive and secure for mobile banking application which offers various banking and information services on the day to day basis handily from your smartphone. The ICICI Credit Card app is available for iOS and Android users.
One can download the app and enjoy the experience of banking on the go. Download or SMS iMobile to 5676766 to get the download link.
Features of iMobile includes
• Exceptional Features – ICICI Bank provides its customers a wide array of credit cards, tailored to meet the requirements of today’s digitized era.
• More Benefits – The Credit card offered by the ICICI Bank comes with a wide range of features and benefits ranging from holidays, hotel, airline, travel, fuel, movies, wellness, dining and so on.
• Special Cards for NRIs- ICICI Bank not only provides credit card facilities to the Resident Indians, the credit card facility is extended even for the Non-Resident Indians (NRI).
• Easily Accessible – It is very easy to secure an ICICI Bank’s Credit Card, the prospective customers have to walk into the nearest bank branch, submit all the required details and get the card delivered to your doorsteps within a short period of time.
• Valuable Customer Support – The ICICI Bank’s credit card division provides good customer support to the cardholders. The strong customer care support will help you to clarify any query or concern- just by dialing the number or sending an email.
ICICI Bank has introduced a facility known as Bill Payment to help the customers make online payment of bills including telephone, mobile, electricity, insurance and so on. The bank has a tie-up with more than 250 billers to help the customers to pay the bill online without facing any hassles.
One needs to have any of the following
- ICICI Bank Account
- ICICI Bank Credit Card (available only for select billers)
There are three categories of billers on the basis of how the cardholder pay their bills:
Presentment Type: For these billers, the bills are presented on the bank’s website and one can go and check them online. Once you register for a presentment type biller the details will be sent to the biller and whenever the bill is generated (which will be the next billing cycle from the registration date), it will be presented on the bank’s website and you can make the payment.
It takes a minimum of 30 days after the registration by the cardholder for the completion of the registration process and hence one cannot pay the bill immediately after registration.
The physical form of bills will also be delivered as per the norms.
Payment Type: For these billers, one can pay the bill immediately after registering for them. The bills for these will not be presented online and the cardholder has to enter the payment amount while making payment.
The cardholder will continue to receive bills in the physical form the biller as per the norms.
Shopping Mall Type: For this kind of billers, one has to go the shops (biller) website for paying the bills. They cannot be paid by first logging on to the bank’s website.
One of the options that can be achieved using both the online and offline platforms is to use a debit card to clear pending credit card due. ICICI Bank only accepts ICICI Debit Cards for bill payments. Only ICICI Credit Cardholders can pay through debit card, other applicants may have to choose a different paying form. The bank has launched an online service, titled ' Click to Pay, ' to allow credit card customers to clear their dues with their ICICI debit card. Cardholders can use the option to use their debit card or net bank account to make their credit card payments. The same facility may also be used to reimburse unpaid ICICI loans. In order to pay their card dues without authentication or net banking account, ICICI Credit Cardholders can use ' Click To Pay ' directly.
Steps for ICICI Credit Card Payment through Debit Card
Steps for ICICI Credit Card Payment with Debit Card at ATM
Track your ICICI Credit Card Status either using the application number or using the date of birth of the applicant.
ICICI Credit Card Application Status Using Application Number
Step 1: Visit the official web portal of ICICI bank
Step 2: Fill in the right side form on the page with your mobile number, date of birth, application number to proceed further.
Step 3: Now click on the ‘Continue’ button
Step 4: Your ICICI Credit Card Application status will be displayed as soon as you hit the continue button if you have provided accurate information at the time of filling the form.
ICICI Credit Card Application Status Using Date of Birth
If the applicant does not remember the application number, then he/she can opt for using their respective date of birth to check the ICICI credit card application status
Step 1: Visit the official web portal of ICICI Bank.
Step 2: Now choose the asset portal of ICICI Bank
Step 3: Select the option ‘Track my application’ which can be seen on the right side of the portal
Step 4: Proceeding further fill in the form by providing relevant details including Date of Birth, Mobile Number.
Step 5: Click on ‘Send OTP’ option
Step 6: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
Step 7: Now enter the OTP which you received on your phone in the provided field and click on ‘Continue’
Step 8: Your application status will get displayed as soon as you hit the continue button, provided you have entered all the details accurately.
A cardholder can visit the nearest ICICI Bank and meet an executive and inform about the intention to close the existing credit card.
Fill in the details of Credit Card Closure Form and submit the same to the Branch Manager. Alternatively, download the form, fill it and send it to ICICI Bank Limited, Race Course Circle, Vadodara – 390007 or ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai – 400051. Once the process of cancellation is initiated, the cardholder should cut the respective credit card diagonally. The request will automatically lead to the termination of the add-on cards.
Termination of the credit card will be effective after payment of all amounts outstanding on the card account.
The cardholder has to mention the type of card – Primary/Add type of ICICI Bank’s Credit card which he/she wants to cancel. After submitting the request for cancellation the Phone Banking Officer will contact you within 3 working days on the registered phone number to confirm the cancellation. Your request will be processed within 7 working days after the officer contacts you.
Cardholders can also fill the Credit Card Cancellation Request Form which is available online and can submit the same to cancel the respective Credit Card of ICICI Bank. In case if you are re-trying the procedure, then you can check the status of the previous request as well.
The Cardholder can also call the Customer Care of the ICICI Bank and can cancel their credit cards at any point of time by calling the toll-free number 1800-200-8181, to initiate a request to cancel or close their respective credit card.
The advancement of technology has helped the customers as well as banks to make use of credit card and make payments easily, quickly and without facing any hassles, on a real time basis.
The user can scan the QR code using any of the UPI enabled banking apps/ BHIM app to pay the ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment for making the outstanding payment.
The following is the procedure used to pay the ICICI Bank Credit Card outstanding payment amount:
Step 1: Enter your respective credit card number twice and click on the verify button.
Step 2: Check thoroughly all the details populated on the screen for confirmation.
Step 3: Enter the amount which you intend to pay
Step 4: Click on Generate QR Code
Step 5: Login using any UPI enabled mobile banking app/ BHIM Application and scan the code
Step 6: Now proceed further to make payment in your UPI app.
Step 7: Now you will get a successful confirmation along with the transaction number on your mobile screen.
The ICICI Credit Card Statement can be viewed by the users and can be viewed in the logged-in section.
Visit the ICICI Bank’s official web portal with your User ID and password to view and download the credit card statement.
The users can also dial up the ICICI Credit Card Customer Care to authenticate yourself and choose the ‘Self Banking’ option to get your User ID.
Procedure to pay ICICI Bank Credit Card outstanding balance via online in 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Selection of Bank
Step 2: Provide Credit Card Details
Step 3: Confirm Payment
Step 4: Receive Online Confirmation
ICICI Credit Card Bill Desk is an online platform to make your payments from any other bank account. Bill desk is the most popular and widely known platform for the person who does not have a bank account with ICICI Bank. Below given benefits make Bill Desk the most convenient way to pay or transfer money.
Benefits of ICICI Credit Card Bill Desk
Who can pay through ICICI Credit Card Bill Desk
All the ICICI Credit Cards should have a valid 4 digit PIN to use the same at merchant terminals, for conducting online transactions, ATMs and so on.
After applying for a new ICICI Credit Card, the bank will dispatch the card and PIN separately to your registered mailing address. After you receive your ICICI credit card, the given PIN should be changed within 7 working days.
If the ICICI credit card customers have not received the PIN within a span of 7 – 10 working days, then one can use any of the below-mentioned methods to generate PIN yourself.
Ways to generate ICICI Credit Card PIN
ICICI Bank offers 4 different ways to generate PIN for credit card and they are:
Generate ICICI Credit Card PIN by visiting the ATM
Follow the below-mentioned steps to generate ICICI Credit Card PIN
Once the OTP is verified, the PIN will be changed successfully and you will get a message on the screen in the ATM stating the successful changing of PIN and the same message will also be sent to your registered mobile number.
Generate ICICI Credit Card PIN using ICICI Bank Internet Banking
If the cardholder is an existing ICICI’s customer with the internet banking access to your account, you can link your new credit card to the account and use the same account to generate a new PIN for your credit card.
If in case, you are a new customer, then you can create an internet banking account using the ICICI credit card details.
After you secure internet banking access for your credit card, follow the below-mentioned instructions to generate the PIN.
The ICICI Bank will send a notification stating the successful change of PIN for your respective credit card.
The ICICI Credit Coral Card has unique qualities and is powered by most of the exclusive lifestyle privileges designed specifically after taking into consideration the latest trends of credit card users.
The ICICI Credit Card Coral has Coral American Express, Coral Master/Visa Card and Coral Contactless Card.
Benefits of ICICI Credit Card Coral
It is the platform where you can manage your credit card in easy and smart way. Make your day to day needs more convenient and secure. Get notified for your credit card dues and pay instantly. Get 24x7 customer support for your credit card issues or complaints. Manage your reward points and redeem them, no matter where you are.
So what are you waiting for?
Scroll down and know all the benefits of ICICI Credit Card Banking Services
Benefits of ICICI Credit Card Banking
Types of ICICI Credit Card Banking
How to Register for ICICI Credit Card Banking?
ICICI Bank offers a range of credit cards that meet applicants requirements and eligibility. ICICI was the first to introduce contactless credit cards which are best suited for shopping, entertainment, travel, dining and much more. Applicants who want to pick best ICICI Credit Card from the best-listed cards that one of the best credit cards by ICICI.
In today’s busy world individuals must maintain and manage the credit card. The ICICI net banking facility makes it easy and convenient for users to get all the information at the go instantly. The list of the services includes cash limit on the credit card, information related to credit, the due date of payment, enhancement of credit limit, monthly statement, latest payment methods, EMI Facility, Manage your reward points, Manage your statement and bills, Get all updates and offers on your credit card which are specially designed for you. Access all the features and get minimum interest rates on your credit card with flexible repayment option. No matter where you are just with your ICICI NetBanking Id and Password you can explore the world of benefits and offers anytime anywhere. Scroll down and get to know the benefits of ICICI Credit Card Login and how to use it.
Login for your ICICI Credit Card and grab the benefits
How to Login
For existing user
For New User
Applicants who have applied for ICICI Credit Card can check the application status of their credit card through below given process
Details Required to Check ICICI Credit Card Status
The applicant can track the status of their credit card either via Application Number or Date of Birth
Track ICICI Credit Card Status via Application Number
Track ICICI Credit Card Status via Date of Birth
Apart from the online process applicants can also go through offline process to check their credit card status. Below given process is to track ICICI Credit Card status via offline
The users of ICICI Credit Card can apply for a personal loan on credit card and the same is available for selected ICICI Credit Card customers based on spending patterns, transactions and payment history.Features of ICICI Credit Card Loan
ICICI Credit Card IFSC Code is an alphanumeric 11-digit key used by NEFT to pay the pending credit card bills via online banking. Applicant can do this by adding the credit card as a beneficiary.
ICICI Credit Card IFSC Code is ICIC0000103
The first four characters ICIC reflects the bank's name and the fifth character zero is kept aside for potential use.
The last 6-digits usually signifies the division of the bank that supports the payment of credit card bills
Ideally this card is same for all credit cardholders.
Benefits of ICICI Credit Card IFSC Code
How to know ICICI Credit Card IFSC Code?
To know about ICICI Credit Card IFSC Code, an applicant have to go through easy and simple process. This code can be found online on various websites. An applicant can also directly contact to the bank for the same. Using correct IFSC Code is very essential in order to avoid any kind of troubles. The card will first have to be enrolled as a beneficiary to receive payment from any bank account, in order to allow ICICI Credit Card bill payment via NEFT. Apart from the account number, the 16-digit card number is used and the name as on the card is used as the name of the account holder.
Process to pay credit card bill using IFSC Code
Credit cardholders who do not have ICICI Bank saving account can pay their credit card bills through NEFT using IFSC Code. Go through the below process to make the payment complete
Log in to the ICICI Bank Netbanking with your Username and Password
Register your credit card as a beneficiary
Make the payment using NEFT to the credit card
Enter the branch details that are listed below to make your payment complete
Bank: ICICI Bank
Branch: Enter your branch name
IFSC Code: Enter the IFSC Code as per your branch
Address- Enter Address of your branch
City- Enter the name of your city of your branch
State: Enter your state name
Shop with your Hdfc Credit Card and get amazing deals and exclusive offers. If you are an Internet Banking or Mobile Banking user you can get offers from numerous brands and also you will get advantage on the deals and online offers. Scroll down and get in touch with all the offers.
Kalki Fashion Offer
Jalesh Cruise Offer
Ferns and Petals Offer
InstantPay Neo Banking Platform
Quick Heal Internet Security Offer
DLF Shopping Mall Offer
Four Fountains De-Stress Spa Offer
Zomato Gold subscriptions
Thomas Cook Roadshow
QuickBooks Discount Offer
Prompt ERP Offer
Dell Laptop Offer
Call Health Offer
Travel to Dubai Offer
Eros Now Offer
Call on the below-given toll-free number to solve your any credit card related query.
Within India- 1860 120 7777, 1800 103 8181, 1860 120 6699
For customers calling from outside India, can give a call to +91-40-7140 3333 or +91-22-3344 6699
Apart from this, you can send an email to solve your credit card related query. Kindly send a mail to the below-given mail address:
Q: Can I use my credit card for international transactions?
A: All the credit cards issued by ICICI Bank are active for international transactions. If you are not able to use your card for international transactions, you may call the customer care from your registered mobile number to activate your credit card for international transaction purpose.
Q: How to place a request for Balance Transfer on credit card?
A: Balance Transfer facility is based on the type of credit card and also the availability of offers on your credit card. To know more information you have to call customer care from your registered mobile number.
Q: Can I change my mailing address from office to home address?
A: Yes, you can change your credit card mailing address from office address to home address by contacting customer care through e-KYC.
Q: How does the Contactless Credit Card work?
A: Contactless Credit Card has a chip and a radio frequency antenna embedded. When the Contactless Credit Card is tapped against terminal enabled for contactless payments, the card transmits payment details wirelessly, eliminating the need to insert it. Account details are communicated to the reader and then processed through the acceptance network in the usual way.
Q: Is the Contactless Credit Card more secure?
A: The ICICI Bank Contactless Card never leaves the customer’s hand when a payment is made, there is no chance for a fraudulent transaction, so he/she is always in control. This gives added security to the card.
Q: How to track my ICICI credit card status?
A: If you have applied for a credit card through a bank website then you can track the status by entering information such as your application Id, Mobile number, PAN and Date of Birth.
If you have applied for a credit card through the branch or any other channels, you can check the status of the application by visiting the respective branch.
Q: What is 3D Secure PIN in ICICI bank?
A: 3D Secure Code is a service offered by ICICI Bank in partnership with MasterCard. This service provides a way to PIN-protect your card usage on the Internet. Your 3D Secure PIN must be 6 digits in length and contain only numbers. Simply register your card and choose a 3D Secure PIN. This 3D Secure PIN will be required whenever you use your card to make Internet purchases from participating merchants.
Q: How to generate 3D secure PIN for my credit card?
A: Steps for registration of credit card for 3D Secure PIN:
1. Visit the bank website
2. Select>>> Products
3. Click on >>>Cards
4. Select>>>Credit card option
5. Click on >>>3D secure registration and OTP generation
6. Click on >>>Register for Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode
7. You will get an option to create your Personal Assurance Message (PAM).
You will be asked to create a 6-digit numeric PIN. Once you enter the 6-digit numeric PIN of your choice, it becomes your 3D Secure PIN.
Q: How can I download my ICICI credit card statement?
A: You can download your credit card statement through Internet banking and iMobile app.
Login to your Internet Banking Account > My Accounts > Credit Cards > Service request > Credit card statement request- E-mail > Choose the date from which date you required.
Login to iMobile > Click on Select Credit Card Number> Click on Card Number > Click on More options > Select the Last/past Statement > Choose the Statement date and View/Send e-mail.
Q: To whom do the add-on credit card will be given?
A: Add-on card can be given only to immediate blood relatives of the Primary Card Holder. The bank will provide up to 4 add-on cards.