In 2000, the IndusInd Bank signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the HSBC, for issuing a global credit card under the MasterCard umbrella to its customers and launched the Global Credit Card. During 2011, the bank entered into an agreement with the German-based investment bank, Deutsche Bank to acquire its credit card business in India. In 2014, the bank entered into a strategic partnership with Jet Airways to launch the new Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Credit Cards to cater to the travel group of the customer base. In 2015, the IndusInd Bank launched the Chelsea FC Co-Brand Credit Card.
IndusInd is a new generation bank, established during 1994 with the primary objective of serving the NRI Community.The bank was set up under the chairmanship of S.P. Hinduja.
It is a Mumbai based bank which has operations in 1,004 branches and 1,885 ATMs across 625 geographical locations.
The bank started its operations with an initial capital amount of Rs 1 billion. The bank was promoted by a group of Non-Resident Indians who contributed Rs 400 million as a part of the capital amount and the remaining Rs 600 million was raised by Indian Residents.
To live a Premium and prestigious lifestyle IndusInd Bank offers credit card facilities to our hand. Based on specific requirements the collection of Super Premium, Premium and Co-Branded credit cards are provided by the Indusind bank to keep us always desired and comfort.
SUPER PREMIUM CREDIT CARD
The Super Premium credit card is for them who is willing to take seamless advantages of credit cards.
Indulge credit card, Crest credit card, Celesta credit card and Pinnacle credit card comes under this category with unique services and advantages based on our needs.
This credit card charges an annual fee to cardholders but offers a wide range of specialized benefits like Travel insurance, Product warranties with an additional feature of cashback.
CO-BRANDED CREDIT CARD
It is a sponsored card by two parties generally a retailer and the card issuer. Co-Branded credit cards earn product discounts, points and other rewards when used in a retailer or departmental store. It is like a normal credit card and can be used anywhere but to issue a co-branded credit card. a retailer has to be a part of the financial sector which process debit or credit card on its behalf.
The following are the features of IndusInd Bank Credit Card:
• Balance Transfer – IndusInd Credit card provides its cardholder a unique facility to transfer the balance from one credit card to another or to transfer the amount to any other account.
• Personalized Offerings – IndusInd provides a customized credit card to match the needs and requirements of the individual customers.
• Loan against Card – IndusInd credit card provides loan against card without much of paperwork at the doorsteps of the customer on demand.
• Infinite Spending – IndusInd bank credit card empowers the user with a feature of NPSL (No pre-set spending limit). It means the cardholder will have additional spending flexibility over and above the base revolving credit limit providing the cardholder an extra cushion to spend over the defined credit limit.
• Discount Facilities – IndusInd Bank’s credit card has tie-ups with elite brands ranging from travel to dining and hence provides great discount facilities, cash back offers and reward points to all its customers around the year.
The advent of technology has helped the mankind in many ways. The benefits of the internet are innumerable in nature, one such way is this that it has reduced the requirement of an individual to physically go to the respective bank to apply for a credit card. Nowadays, the banks in India has given an opportunity for the individuals to apply for a credit card of their choice through online mode.
IndusInd Bank has also given an opportunity to its esteemed customers wherein they can apply for the required credit card through its web portal. Interested customers have to visit the web page of the IndusInd Bank. In the home page under I’m interested in section, move the cursor on Cards option which will show Credit Card. Now proceed further and select Credit Card. Here one can find all the credit cards offered by IndusInd Bank. Go through each and every credit card in this section to understand the requirements and eligibility of the credit card. Choose the card which suits your financial needs and requirements.
Now click on ‘Apply Now’ option, which will take you to another web page wherein the individual has to provide their basic information like
• Where do you live currently?
• When did you move to the current residence?
• Date of Birth
• Are you an existing Jet Privilege Member?
• Type of Employment
• Mobile Number
On providing the following information, the IndusInd Bank will provide you the list of credit cards which suits your needs and requirements. Now zero in on the best credit card and apply instantly.
On receiving the request from the customers, the IndusInd Bank executives will give a call to the customer and will ask them to submit the required documents. Upon the receipt of the required documents and the scrutiny of the same, the IndusInd Bank may or may not issue a credit card to the customer.
It is solely at the discretion of the IndusInd Bank to issue a credit card to a customer.
For Offline application – through the bank branch, you can visit the nearest IndusInd Bank and meet a credit card handling bank’s representative and express your interest to obtain a Credit Card of your choice after going through the various credit card variants. The representative will guide you through the application filling process, wherein you will be required to fill out the form and submit the required documents.
The bank will check whether the candidate is eligible to avail the credit card for which they have applied for. Based on the eligibility of the customer, they may or may not receive the credit card, it will be on the discretion of the IndusInd Bank to decide if a customer has to be given Credit Card or not.
• To apply for IndusInd Bank’s Credit Card, the individual should be in the age bracket of 21 years to 65 years.
• The applicant should be a regular employee working in an established company or a self-employed professional managing own business.
• The individual should have a good CIBIL score.
• The applicant should be a resident of India or Non-Resident Indian.
• The applicant should have a regular source of income.
• One Identity Proof issued by the government of India – Election Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card.
• Proof of Income – Last 3 months salary slip or last 3 months bank statement.
• Duly filled in application form of IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
• Address Proof – Electricity Bill (latest or previous month), Phone Bill (latest or previous month), Rental agreement, Flat maintenance bill (latest or previous month), bank statement (latest or previous month), Passport, Driving License
• PAN Card.
• Passport size photograph.
The following are the various features offered under Card Related Requests category
• Either set/reset credit card PIN instantly.
• The cardholder can raise a request for a replacement card.
• One can permanently block the credit card instantly.
The temporary card usage limit for a credit card refers to the temporary usage limit which is defined by the cardholder on his/her credit card. By using this feature, the cardholder can control the card spends within the planned budget.
For Example: If the Total credit limit on a credit card is Rs 50,000 per month and the cardholder wishes to restrict the card spending to Rs 25,000 per month then one can do so by using the above-said feature.
Q: What are the types of credit cards available in IndusInd bank?
A: The Credit cards offered by IndusInd Bank are specially designed to meet customers needs and wants. Here are some credit cards listed below.
Q: Can I avail loans using my IndusInd Bank credit cards?
A: Yes, you can avail loan based on your credit card. IndusInd Bank customers have the additional privilege of availing a pre-approved Indus Easy Loan using their credit cards, depending on their unutilized credit limit.
Q: What are the annual charges of IndusInd Bank Credit Cards?
A: The annual charges depends on your credit card. Apart from Platinum Select, Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Odessey Credit Card and Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Credit Card all the other credit cards have nil annual fee and the joining fee starts from Rs.249.
Q: What are the benefits of IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card?
A: If you are looking for best offers that will satisfy every aspect of your lifestyle, you can go for the Iconia Credit Card from IndusInd Bank.
Features and Benefits of IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card are presented below:
Q: What are the benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card?
A: The Platinum Select Credit Card from IndusInd Bank comes with attractive benefits that make it ideal for people with premium lifestyles.
Features and Benefits of IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card:
Q: What is IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card?
A: An IndusInd Indulge credit card is one of a kind of credit card, with a pure 22k gold inlay, this card caters to the elite with no pre-set spending limit set by the bank. Indulge like never before with personalized chefs, chartered planes and yachts, art advisory services and much more using IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Cards. An IndusInd Indulge credit card redefines success and leadership in a new way.
Q: How many add-on credit cards are available in IndusInd bank?
A: One can apply for 5 add on cards only on the Classic credit cards offered by IndusInd Bank. The add on cardholders will mostly have the same benefits and privileges that of Primary credit card and the credit limit will be the same. The SMS will go to primary cardholders mobile number only while using the credit card.
Q: How does a WorldMiles Credit Card useful to a traveller?
A: IndusInd bank has specially designed WorldMiles Credit Card for air travellers. Customers can earn FlightMiles with every journey they undertake to any city across India. WorldMiles can be redeemed for free air tickets on any airline in India without any taxes or hidden charges. FlightMiles earned will be calculated based on the percentage of the fuel fare that a customer pays to travel between two cities.
Q: What is the CVV number?
A: The CVV Number (Card Verification Value) is a 3 digit number mentioned on the back side of your credit card on the right side of the signature panel. This 3 digit number is an essential part of the verification process especially in case of online transactions. The CVV number should not be disclosed to anyone at any of the circumstances.
Q: What are the charges of IndusInd bank credit cards?
A: The charges levied by the bank on credit card varies from one card to another card. Some of the common charges are as follows:- joining fee, annual fee, duplicate statement fee, late payment charge, cash withdrawal fee, service tax, ECS or cheque return charges, over-limit charges.