The Standard Chartered Bank provides an array of credit cards to its customers. Standard Chartered announced its plan to launch Approval-in-Principle (AIP) for the customers apply for credit cards via online in September 2011. This was the first of its kind of service in India. The AIP is designed to enable the customers to get an instant approval in-principal decision the individual's credit card application. In the year 2012, the bank went digital with the launch of India’s first instant online Credit Card approval solution, which will enable a customer to apply for a card online and receive an ‘Approval In Principle’ (AIP) almost instantly.
The Bank builds its products and services around the customers and has a number of commitments to help them to ensure that the customers have the best possible experience with the bank.
During 2011, in association with Lifestyle International (P) Ltd, part of the Dubai based Landmark Group, the Standard Chartered announced the launch of their co-branded credit card – Standard Chartered Inner Circle Platinum Credit Card.
During October 2012, the bank in collaboration with Yatra.com launched the “Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum Credit Card”.
The card included a range of benefits to the credit-card user customers when they make travel reservations on Yatra.com apart from the regular shopping and other spends.
In the year 2017, Standard Chartered Bank announced the launch of ‘Ultimate’ credit card for affluent consumers with one of the highest reward point value in the market.
The Standard Chartered Bank is India’s oldest as well as the largest International Bank. It has been operating in India since 1858. It was first incorporated as The Chartered Bank of India, Australia, and China in London 1853 by a Scotsman James Wilson under a Royal Charter from the Queen Victoria of England.
In 1858, it opened its first branches in Calcutta, Bombay, and Shanghai.
In the year 1969, the Chartered Bank merged with Standard Bank, which did business throughout Africa. The merged enterprise was incorporated in London with the new name as Standard Chartered.
Currently, it has 100 branches across 43 cities in India. The key client's segments include Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial & Private Banking, and Retail Banking.
Standard Chartered has following subsidiaries which have its operations in India: Standard Chartered Securities (India) Ltd; Standard Chartered Private Equity Advisory (India) Private Limited; Standard Chartered Investments and Loans (India) Limited; Standard Chartered Finance Limited and SCOPE International.
The following are the features of Standard Chartered Credit Card
• Good Life Programme – Standard Chartered provides a host of offers and discounts on lifestyle, movie, healthcare, shopping, dining, travel and so on with its credit card. It has tie-ups with leading brands including Lifestyle stores, Medanta, P.C. Chandra Jewellers, Joyalukkas, AMRI Hospitals, Manipal Hospitals and the list goes on.
• Buy Anything on EMI – Standard Chartered Credit Card offers its customers an opportunity to convert big expenses which are above Rs 5000 to easy EMIs with Kuch Bhi on EMI scheme. The expense amount can be converted to EMI either through online banking or Standard Chartered (SC) Mobile service. The cardholder can enjoy an attractive rate of interest apart from securing adjustable tenure options ranging from 6 to 48 months and low processing charge of 1% is levied. No charges will be levied if the EMI is pre-closed and alluring pricing options.
• 360° Rewards – Standard Chartered provides its customers the easiest way to earn and redeem rewards through 360° Rewards. The cardholder can earn reward points and cashback offer during transactions and the earned reward points can be redeemed across a variety of available options which includes home, dining, fashion, electronics and if one is lucky enough then he/she can also get a chance to book for a holiday or an exotic trip.
• Digital Payment Solution – Standard Chartered Bank offers its customers a vast options of instant payment solutions like BharatQR, Bharat Bill Payment Solution (BBPS), IMPS, Samsung Pay, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking. The credit card bill can be paid from anywhere by using the advanced technology of internet banking, various available apps and so on.
• Online Banking and Standard Chartered Mobile – A cardholder can check the card balance and make convenient and instant card payments via online banking and SC Mobile. A host of services are available at the fingertips of the customers with the introduction of Standard Chartered Online banking and Mobile app facilities. It provides a range of facilities including the account information, credit card services, fund transfers, bill payment facilities, prepaid mobile top-up facility, loan details, online shopping, digital signature certificate, investment services.
One can subscribe for eStatements by logging on to the online banking or can open term deposit or can request for chequebook, can also update personal details and lastly can upload documents via online without visiting any bank’s branch.
• Contactless Credit Card – Standard Chartered provides Contactless credit card to enjoy faster checkouts, more secure payments during every transaction and savor complete freedom from cash.
• Secure Online Transactions – The transactions made via online using Standard Chartered Card is very secure and one can transfer amount to any VISA credit cardholder in India from Standard Chartered Bank account within 3 working days.
The following are the benefits of Standard Chartered Credit Card:
1. Low Rate of Interest – Standard Chartered Credit Card charges the low rate of interest on the outstanding credit balance.
2. Assures Savings – Standard Chartered Credit Card provides cashback on fuel, phone and utility bills. Thus ensuring super savings. One can get 1 reward point for every Rs 150 when you use the credit card for all other expenses.
3. Cash Free Transactions – With the introduction of cards, the individuals can pay the bills without carrying cash with them all the time. It reduces the risk of carrying cash. Transactions are usually secure in nature. In case if you notice any unauthorized credit card transactions, then report to the bank immediately and you need not have to pay for those unauthorized transactions. One can figure out unauthorized charges quickly by regularly observing the online transactions online throughout the month rather than waiting for billing statement to arrive via mail.
4. More Concessions – By using Standard Chartered Credit Cards one can avail more concessions in the form of 5% cashback on duty-free outlets, where the merchant is registered as a duty-free vendor. It also gives you Priority Pass, which gives access to over 1000 domestic and international airports across the globe.
5. Payments Gateway – Standard Chartered Bank’s Payment Gateway provides you an exceptional facility to pay for goods and services via online from more than 7000 merchants across the globe. The bank has tie-ups with a wide range of merchants including Tech Process and CC Avenue, which enables the customer to conduct transactions from ticketing to bill payments, mobile recharge, e-commerce purchases, banking and financial transactions using websites through the bank’s Net banking online payment gateway.
Individuals can apply for Standard Chartered Bank’s Credit Card either through online mode or through offline mode or by calling customer care service center.
Applicants have to fill in all the details correctly as mentioned in the application form and it should be supported by relevant documents.
Applicants can walk into any of the nearest branch of Standard Chartered Bank and express their interest to procure a credit card of the bank. Once they express their desire to obtain a credit card, the bank executive will walk them through the range of credit cards available with the bank along with their features and benefits of owning the card. The customer can evaluate the available options and can make a choice of credit card as per the individual needs and requirements.
After choosing the card, the individual has to fill in the application form and submit the required documents as per the procedure once they fulfill the set eligibility criteria of the bank. They have to submit the form along with the necessary documents including age proof, address proof, income proof, identity proof. Once the bank is done with cross-checking the details as provided by the applicant, it will take a final call about issuing the credit card to the customer.
Based on the eligibility criteria, a prospective customer, may or may not receive the credit card, it will be solely on the discretion of the Standard Chartered Bank to decide if a customer has to be given a credit card or not.
Prospective applicants can visit the official website of Standard Chartered Bank at www.sc.com/in/ and click on Our Products at the top left side of the page. Under Our Products select Credit Cards option.
In Credit Cards-Cashback, Rewards and Travel options will be available. Go through the features and benefits of each and every credit card before zeroing on one credit card that suits your individual criteria. Proceed and click on the selected card of your choice, it will take you Apply Online page wherein the individual has to submit the following details which includes
• Do you have an existing SCB Credit Card
• Have you held any cards /loans in the past
• City where you live
• Date of Birth
• Source of Income
• Gross Fixed Monthly Income
• e-mail ID
• Mobile Number
After filling in all the details now click on Proceed option. A verification code will be sent to the mobile number, which has to be entered before proceeding further.
After entering the mobile number, the individual has to fill in the basic information which includes Personal Information, Employment and Income Details, Relationship with Standard Chartered Bank if any and after filling in all the required details, proceed further and click on ‘Submit My Application’.
The bank on receipt of the application will examine if the candidate is eligible to avail the credit card for which they have applied for. Based on the eligibility criteria of the applicant, they may or may not receive the credit card, the bank will have its last say on deciding if a customer has to be issued a credit card or not.
Applicants can also apply for a Standard Chartered Bank’s Credit Card, by sending an email to the bank directly.
• Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 65 years.
• Applicant should have permanent monthly income.
• Applicant should belong to the credit cards origin cities or locations of the bank
• All Applicants are subject to credit and other policy checks as per the Bank’s guidelines.
• Identity Proof (Any one of the following Photo Cards): Passport, PAN Card, Election Voters ID Card, Government ID, etc.
• Address Proof (Any one of the following documents with current residential address): Passport, Driving License, Phone bill, Electricity/other utility bills, rental agreement, latest other bank/Credit card statement.
• 1 recent passport sized Photograph of the applicant
• Financial Documents
i. In case of Salaried: Latest one-month salary slip
ii. In case of Self Employed Businessmen: Latest Income Tax Returns with the computation of income/Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity Proof
iii. In case of Self Employed Professionals: Latest Income Tax Returns, Business Continuity Proof
iv. An individual can also apply on the basis of other bank credit card statement.
Standard Chartered Bank is one of the oldest banks in India and it is also an International Bank. It uses global capabilities and deep local knowledge to provide a wide range of products and services to meet the needs of the individuals as well as business customers in India. Apart from this the bank’s credit card also offers a wide range of advantage to the customers be it in terms of reward points, cashback offers, helpful payment options and so on. The credit cards are tailor-made in nature, designed specifically to suit niche customers per-requisites. The bank ensures that the customer has the best possible experience with Standard Chartered.
If all the required documents are submitted properly, then it should take approximately 9 working days to get your credit card approved.
An individual can make payments in the following ways:
• Online Banking
• Bill Desk- From different bank accounts directly to your Standard Chartered Card account
• NEFT/IBFT – From your bank account directly to your Standard Chartered Card account by quoting the IFSC Code of respective branch of the bank.
• VISA Money Transfer – In case of Visa franchisee credit cards, individuals can pay through their bank account using Visa Money Transfer. Fees for Visa Money Transfer may be levied by the initiating bank.
• Standard Chartered Online Banking – Standard Chartered account holders can pay through an account transfer.
• NACH – NACH (National Automated Clearing House) facilitates standing instructions from an account holder to the credit card. This can be initiated by submitting a NACH form authorizing a transfer of funds. The NACH form needs to be attested by the bank from where the payment needs to be made. The customer will be responsible for ensuring that the debit instruction is honored.
• Cheque/Demand Draft – Dropping a Cheque or a draft in favor of the individuals Standard Chartered Bank’s Card Number (16 digit card number) into any of the bank’s cheque collection boxes. The Cheque/ Draft should be complete in all respects. Any material alteration must be duly countersigned.
• Cash – Cash payment can be deposited only at any of the bank’s branches using teller facilitates.
One can now make Credit Card payments online from any other bank account that they maintain if the individual does not have an account with Standard Chartered Bank, then they can make payment at Bill Desk.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Desk
Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Payment through Bill Desk
The Credit Card Statement of Standard Chartered Bank gives a summary of the overall purchases made with a card during the prior billing cycle. Get credit card statement via e-mail which is a quick way to access your credit card statement. No matter where you are, view your credit card summary at your leisure with Standard Chartered Credit Card E-Statement. The best thing is that all regular credit cardholders & account holders can use this service without any hidden cost.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement
With Standard Chartered Credit Card login feature explore a world of convenience just with a few taps. Applicants can use unique benefits like high security for safe online banking, view the details for all your accounts, online password regeneration & unlock user id instantly. Get all updates and offers on your credit card which is specially designed for you. Access all the features and get minimum interest rates on your credit card with flexible repayment option. No matter where you are just with your Standard Chartered NetBanking Id and Password you can explore the world of benefits and offers anytime anywhere. Scroll down and get to know the features and benefits of Standard Chartered Credit Card Login and how to use it.
How to Login
For New User
The applicants are required to create PIN for the net banking and ATM service offered by Standard Chartered Bank. Experience benefits of all Net Banking services and ATM operation including cash withdrawal, manage your accounts, get mini statements for your transactions, transfer money and much more.
Procedure for Standard Chartered Credit Pin Generation
Currently Standard Chartered provides 2 different methods to generate PIN for your credit card. Scroll down and go through both the methods to know about the procedures.
Through Online Banking
Through Customer Care Service
You can call the customer care number to generate your credit card PIN. In case you don't have the access to online banking services you can go through this process to instantly generate your Credit Card PIN. Call on the below-given numbers as per your state or resident.
66014444 or 3940 4444- Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore
6601444 / 3940 4444- Jalandhar, Patna Amritsar, Bhopal, Kanpur, Indore, Nagpur, Ludhiana, Allahabad, Cochin/Ernakulam, Lucknow, Rajkot, Jaipur, Vadodara Chandigarh, Surat, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore
011 - 39404444 / 011 – 66014444- Noida, Gurgaon
1800 345 1000- Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Mysore, Guwahati, Cuttack, Jalgaon, Mathura, Proddatur, Saharanpur Vishakhapatnam
1800 345 5000- Siliguri
To pay for your daily life usages Standard Chartered provides online and offline mode. Both the modes are useful to make payments. No matter which mode of payment your are using for, but for every successful payment it will increase your CIBIL Score. Scroll and get to know about different types of payment offered by Standard Chartered Credit Card.
NEFT is one of the mostly used payment option if your payment due date is closer to you. Make your Standard Chartered Credit Card as Payee in order to start the transaction. The following details are mandated to fill in order to register your card as payee.
No matter where you are paying your Standard Chartered Card Bill through your Bank Account. Online Payment service is currently available for more than 50+ participating banks in India. Go to the Standard Chartered Credit Card official website and enter all the following details to make the payment.
Visa Credit Card Payment
Cheque and Cash payment
Call on the below-given phone banking numbers and request a transfer from your bank account
Standard Chartered UPI App
The rewards points can be received through reward programs such as the Bonus Points program and the 360 ° Rewards program provided by Standard Chartered Bank. The cardholder is eligible for the Bonus Skyward Miles program for Standard Chartered and Emirates co-branded credit cards, for example, Emirates Titanium and Emirates Platinum.
Eligible Credit Cards for Bonus Points Program
Eligible Credit Cards for 360° Rewards Program
By using the 360 ° Rewards program, cardholders can quickly reclaim rewards from their Standard Chartered Credit Card. Applicants can go through both online and offline process to redeem the reward points. Below given are the steps for the same.
Redeem Standard Chartered Credit Card Points Online
Once an applicant has applied for Standard Chartered Credit Card, he/she can track the status of their credit card via online and offline mode. After filling all the details on the banks website applicant can avail an application id, through which the status of the credit card can be tracked. Below mentioned are the methods for online and offline process. Scroll down and go through all the process
Online Process to track Standard Chartered Credit Card Status
Offline Process to track Standard Chartered Credit Card Status
Apart from the online process applicants can also go through offline process to check their credit card status. Below given process are to track Standard Chartered Credit Card status via offline
Write an email to the email@example.com provide your application number in the email to complete the procedure
In-progress: When the application is still in process, you will get the status as ‘In progress’.
On-hold: You will receive ‘On-hold’ status, if you have submitted any incomplete documentation or details.
Approved: You will find the ‘Approved’ status, once your application has been approved. You will receive your card to the address mentioned in the application form.
Dispatched: Once your card is dispatched, Dispatched status show on the screen. It will take 2-3 business days to deliver your card at your doorstep.
Disapproved: A ‘Disapproved’ status displayed when your application has been rejected. This happens when you cannot meet the eligibility criteria of the credit card.
No records found: If you enter any incorrect details, the screen will display ‘No records found’ status. Re-enter the correct details to get the status complete status.
Standard Chartered Credit Card IFSC Code is an alphanumeric 11-digit key used by NEFT to pay the pending credit card bills via online banking. An applicant can do this by adding the credit card as a beneficiary.
Standard Chartered Credit Card IFSC Code is SCBL0036001
The first four characters SCBL reflect the bank's name and the fifth character zero is kept aside for potential use.
The last 6-digits usually signifies the division of the bank that supports the payment of credit card bills
Ideally, this card is same for all credit cardholders.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Credit Card IFSC Code
How to know Standard Chartered Credit Card IFSC Code?
To know about Standard Chartered Credit Card IFSC Code, an applicant have to go through easy and simple process. This code can be found online on various websites. The applicant can also directly contact the bank for the same. Using correct IFSC Code is very essential in order to avoid any kind of troubles. The card will first have to be enrolled as a beneficiary to receive payment from any bank account, in order to allow Standard Chartered Credit Card bill payment via NEFT. Apart from the account number, the 16-digit card number is used and the name as on the card is used as the name of the account holder.
Process to pay credit card bill using IFSC Code
Credit cardholders who do not have Standard Chartered Bank saving account can pay their credit card bills through NEFT using IFSC Code. Go through the below process to make the payment complete
Standard Chartered provides credit card offers on various platforms like Retail Offer, Travel Offer, Dining and Entertainment Offer and others. Scroll down and go through all the offers to avail which best suits for you.
Spice Jet Offer
The Good Life Offer
INOX Weekend Offer
Visa Dining Offer
Standard Chartered Credit Cardholders who have lost their credit card, can easily raise complaints to the customer support team. Customers can reach to the customer support executive through tollfree numbers. Apart from this, the bank offers many ways to block the cards like Netbanking, Phonebanking or by visiting the nearest branch. Scroll down and know the step by step guide to block your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Reasons to block Standard Chartered Credit Card
Steps to take for Standard Chartered Credit Card Lost
Go for below-given steps to reduce damage to your credit card caused by a potential misconception
Applicants who lost their credit card can also go through offline process by calling the customer support or by visiting the nearest branch
Call on the below-given number as per your city to block your card
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune- 3940 4444 / 6601 4444
Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara- 3940 444 / 6601 444
Gurgaon, Noida- 011 - 39404444 / 011 –66014444
Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur- 1800 345 1000 (For domestic dialling within India only)
Siliguri- 1800 345 5000 (For domestic dialling within India only)
A cardholder can visit the nearest Standard Chartered Bank and meet an executive and inform about the intention to close the existing credit card.
Fill in the details of Credit Card Closure Form and submit the same to the Branch Executive/ Manager. Once the process of cancellation is initiated, the cardholder should cut the respective credit card diagonally and submit the same to the bank. This will automatically lead to the termination of the add-on cards if any.
The Credit cardholder can also call the Customer Care Centre of the Standard Chartered Bank and can cancel their credit cards at any point in time by calling the 24 Hour Phone Banking Numbers at
|39401616 / 66011616||Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Cochin/Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|39401616 / 66011616||Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune|
|011 - 39401616 / 011 - 66011616||Gurgaon, Noida|
|1800-425-0109, 1800-3000-1616||Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Proddatur, Dehradun, Mathura, Saharanpur, Siliguri|
The Cardholder can download the Credit Card Closure Form fill it up and the same can be sent along with a letter stating the objective to close the bank’s credit card and the respective credit card to the below mentioned address at
Standard Chartered Bank,
Customer Care Unit,
19, Rajaji Salai,
Chennai – 6000001.
The customers can also email the bank and inform them about the intention to close the credit card at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cardholder can also cancel the credit card via Net Banking facility. In the credit card section of the net banking, an option will be provided to deactivate the credit card. Once the cardholder selects the option, the cancellation process for the credit card will be initiated.
The customers can also contact bank’s executives by calling them at the Personal Banking Helpline Numbers as mentioned below:
|Names of Cities||Personal banking helpline numbers|
|Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune||6601 4444 / 3940 4444|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna , Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||6601 444 / 3940 4444|
|Gurgaon, Noida||011 - 39404444 / 011 - 66014444|
|Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur||"1800 345 1000 (For domestic dialing within India only)"|
|Siliguri||"1800 345 5000 (For domestic dialing within India only)"|
The customer can also contact the bank through SMS Service at 99800-33333. It is a 24 hour SMS service, available on all the days except during National Holidays.
The termination of the credit card will be effective only after payment of all the outstanding amount on the card account by the user of the card.
If in case, the credit card of an individual is non in usage for a long period, then the card becomes inactive. If the duration of the credit card crosses a specific period, then the card will be deactivated by the provider company. The duration of the dormancy for deactivation of the card usually varies from one provider to another. Generally, banks will deactivate a credit card post six months of dormancy but the procedure is not the same for every credit card.
Reason for Deactivation of the Credit card by Provider
There is no specific reason for the deactivation of the credit card by the provider of the credit card and it usually differs from one bank to another. Some issuers will deactivate it post six months of dormancy. There are some instances wherein an inactive credit card is found not deactivated for more than a couple of years.
Deactivation of a credit card will mean loss of business to the provider. So most of the times, the issuer of card will give more time for the users to use the credit card even after the extended period of dormancy. However, if the cost incurred by the issuer is higher than the revenue generated from the card, then the issuer will deactivate the said credit card.
Call on the below-given toll-free number to solve your any credit card related query.
6601 4444/3940 4444/1800 345 1000 (Available between 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
66011500/39401500/1800 425 1000/1800 345 5000 (Available 24x7)
66012424/39402424/6601242/3940242/1800 525 8390 (Available 24x7)
Apart from this, you can send an email to solve your credit card related query. Kindly send a mail to the below-given mail address:
email@example.com For general queries and complaints
firstname.lastname@example.org For submitting a credit card related query to the bank
Q: What are the main features of Standard Charted Bank Credit Cards?
A: Standard Charted Bank is one of the biggest international banks with its braches spread all across the globe. It offers you with specific features and benefits for the customers:-
Q: Is there any age limit to avail Credit Card in Standard Charted Bank?
A: Yes, only those who are above 21 years of age can apply for a Credi card in SCB. One should have a steady income and a favourable credit report to be eligible as well. The maximum age limit for applicants of most cards in Standard Chartered is 65 years.
Q: What is the minimum income required to apply for a Standard Chartered credit card?
A: The minimum monthly net income required for Platinum CashBack credit card is Rs.30,000 and for WorldMiles credit card is Rs.90,000.
Q: How do I pay my credit card bill?
A: Please choose one of the following options to pay your credit card bill:
• Online Banking: Log on to Standard Chartered online banking at www.sc.com/in
• Auto Debit: Choose any of your Standard Chartered accounts to register for a monthly automatic debit on a particular date.
• Cash Payment: Deposit the cash at your nearest branch to clear your credit card account bill.
• Funds Transfer: Transfer funds from another bank account to your credit card account.
Q: How can I redeem the reward points?
A: The reward points can be redeemed either through online and mobile banking. In online banking, you have to login into the internet banking and select online rewards section and follow the steps of redeeming the reward points. Similarly, in mobile banking select the Credit Card Reward section, you can select the option from the menu that will be displayed and you can accordingly redeem the points.
Q: When will my Credit card rewards and travel points expire?
A: The Standard Charted Bank travel points are valid for 36 months from the month it is recorded.
Q: Can I earn travel points on my add-on credit cardholders?
A: Yes. However, travel points will be recorded for the primary cardholder and only primary cardholder can request for
Q: What is a Platinum CashBack credit card in Standard Charted Bank?
A: The CashBack Platinum credit card is the CashBack credit card that specially designed to reduce the pressure of your monthly expenses by giving you cash rebates on your transactions, which means this credit card offers you the best value for your money.
Q: For which transactions the CashBack is not applicable?
A: In case your transaction is reversed, disputed, unauthorised or fraudulent, CashBack will not be applicable. Lastly, CashBack is not offered on cash advance transactions, fees & charges as well as charged back transactions.
Q: Do I need to re-apply when my credit card expires?
A: No, no need to re-apply for a Credit card. The Bank will automatically issue a new credit card one month before the expiry of your existing card.