Tan Information Network (TIN) is used to handle various forms of PAN and TDS for citizens in India or abroad.
TIN centers are run by NSDL to satisfy certain legal requirements and are accessible countrywide for the operation of PAN. TDS/TCS filling and uploading to the TIN Central Database along with other processes are rolled out in TIN Facilitation cum PAN Centers.
TIN Facilitation Near Me
There are numerous TIN centers available in every state of India. Anyone can locate the nearest TIN Centers by the following procedure.
- Go to the official site of TIN NSDL
- Now on the homepage click on Facilitation center, which is located in the top bar of the page.
- Now click on Search TIN FC
- On the next page, under the drop-down box of Choose a State / Union Territory select your state.
- Now under the drop-down box of Choose Location, select your resident location.
- After a few seconds it will show the proper address of your nearest TIN Facilitation Center like TIN Code, Facilitator, Contact Person, Contact Address and Email address.
Operations Conducted by TIN Facilitation Centers Cum PAN Centers are
- The center receives e-TDS/TCS returns from deductors/collectors and uploads them into the TIN Central System.
- The center receives TDS/TCS from non-corporate, non-government deductors/collectors in a paper format and uploads them into the TIN Central System.
- The center receives Form 24G statements from Account Offices (AO) and uploads them to the TIN central system.
- The centers receive all PAN related applications. (Form 49A, Form 49AA and PAN correction form)
- The center receives applications for allotment of new TAN(Form 49B) and Request for Changes or Correction in TAN data for TAN allotted from TAN applicants.
- The center receives Annual Information Returns from filers and uploads them to the TIN central system.
PAN Card Customer Care Number
For any PAN related query click on PAN Customer Care Number