Pan Cardholders are mandated to register their PAN on Income Tax Department site or different PAN portals like NSDL or UTIITSL.
All individuals including business applicants are required to register their PAN to keep engaged in financial transactions. Through PAN Card online services registered users can Login with their Username and Password to explore pan related services. Below is the step by step tutorial of PAN Card registration and login. Scroll down and go through the entire process.
PAN Card Registration
PAN Applicants are required to register their PAN details to avail online services like pending action of Pan Card, cash transactions and PAN related forms. It is an online process offered by the Income Tax Department site and the registration is done without any hidden charges.
Details Required for PAN Registration
Though PAN Registration is an online process, below details are required while applying for PAN Registration
- PAN Number
- Applicant's name as per PAN Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Valid Mobile Number and Email Id
PAN Card Registration Through Income Tax Department Site
- Go to the incometaxefiling.gov.in
- Click on Register Yourself, which is located on the right side of the page
- Under the drop-down box, select your User Type and click on Continue
- Enter your PAN Details, Name, Date of Birth, Residential Status and click on Continue
- Now on the Registration Form, create your User Id/Password and enter all the mandated details
- Review all the entered details, enter the Captcha Code and click on Submit
- On the next page, you can see successful registration message with the Transaction Id
- You will receive an activation link on your email id and an OTP in your mobile number.
- Open the link and enter the OTP to complete to your registration process
Registration for Online Verification of PAN
- Visit NSDL portal
- Under the drop-down box of services, click on Online PAN Verification
- Go through all the details like Procedure and Payment Details
- Click on Apply Registration Online, which is located on the left bar of the page
- Enter all the required details and complete the payment process
- Now enter your DSC details, enter the Captcha Code and click on submit
Applicants who have registered successfully for PAN, can login with their Username and Password to know the pending action of Pan related, cash transactions and PAN related forms. Below is the step by step tutorial for PAN Login. Scroll down and go through the PAN Login Process.
PAN Card Login Through Income Tax Department Site
- Go to the incometaxefiling.gov.in
- Click on Login Here, which is located on the right side of the page
- Enter your User Id, Password, captcha code and click on Login
- On the next page, you can explore the Pending Actions, Cash Transactions, Forms and View Returns.
NSDL Pan Login
- Visit the NSDL Portal
- Under the Login As section, click on AO Account
- Now enter your User id, Password, AIN number and click on submit.
- On the next page, you can explore the online PAN Service
Process to Check PAN Card Information
Below mentioned is the method to check PAN Card Information through Income Tax Department website
- Go to the efiling site of Income Tax Department
- Click on Login Here
- Enter your Username/Password and click on Login
- On the next page enter your account number and click on My Account
- Go to the Profile Settings and click on PAN Details
- You can see your 10 digit PAN Card number, personal details and address on the screen.
UTIITSL PAN Login
UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIITSL), commonly known as UTI Technology Services Limited (UTITSL), was sponsored by the former UTI and formed on 19 May 1993 as a limited company to represent UTI scheme investors. Following the enactment of the Unit Trust of India (Transfer of Undertaking and Repeal) Act 2002, the corporation is recognized as a government corporation u / s 617 of the Company's Act 1956. Below listed is the process to know the PAN Login process via UTIITSL.
- Visit the site"psaonline.utiitsl.com"
- Enter your Login ID and Password
- Now enter the captcha code on the required section
- Review all the entered details for any mistake or error
- Now click on "SUBMIT" and you will be redirected to the new page