To make hassle-free transaction banks acknowledge the PAN KYC Status for their customers to make any kind of financial transactions.
Banking firms have now managed their PAN KYC Policies in order to ensure the safe use of customer's assets. This assists the bank and other financial institutions to expand and deal effectively with all the fraudulent activities carried out by individuals and non-individuals. The service is designed to counter money laundering, tax evasion, bribery, terrorist financing and so forth. In order to fulfil the legal and regulatory requirements of the customers, KYC rules and regulations are directed by the Reserve Bank of India to all the banks.
Requirement of KYC
- Opening a bank account
- Applying for credit cards or loans
- Opening a locker facility in the bank
- Mutual Funds
- New mobile or landline connection
- Making changes in beneficiaries or signatories.
Why KYC is required for PAN Card?
It is mandated to complete KYC process in PAN Card in order to prevent your card from any type of misuse or fraudulent. PAN is one of the most essential documents to be submitted to complete the KYC process. PAN Card represents the essential financial transactions such as payable bank accounts, asset purchases of more than a certain amount or others.
Documents Required for PAN KYC
- Proof of Address- Utility Bill, Ration Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card and Rental Agreement
- Proof of Identity- PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Bank Passbook, Voter Id Card
How to Check PAN KYC Status?
Applicants can check their PAN KYC Status by simple online process. Below mentioned steps are for the same.
- Visit the website CDSL Ventures Limited
- Click on E-KYC, which is located on the right bar of the page
- Go through all the guidelines and enter your PAN Number on the esquired section.
- If your KYC has been verified, then the status will be displayed as “MF- Verified by CVLMF”
- If your KYC has not been verified then the status Pending will be reflected on the same page
- Take a print out of the status for your future use.
PAN Card Payment Status
Applicants can also know the PAN transaction status apart from knowing the PAN Application status via online or offline. Applicants applying for a PAN via internet banking, credit card, or debit card with the applicable fees can track the transaction status by the below-listed process.
- Go to the official site of NSDL and click on 'PAN' under the 'Services' option
- Now click on Know Status of Your Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking transaction for online application' option.
- Now you have to enter the transaction number that is displayed on the 'Payment through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking' pages or the 15-digit acknowledgment number.
- Now enter the name of the applicant as per the Aadhaar Card.
- Enter the Date of Birth/ Date of Incorporation/Date of Agreement/Date of Partnership or Trust Deed/Date of Formation of Body of
- Individuals/Date of Association of Persons, as per the type of individual.
- Review all the entered details, for any mistakes
- Now click on 'Show Status' option
- Now you can see the transaction status on the screen.