When you change your residential place or move into a new Postal Address, you need to change the address in your existing PAN Card.
This is mandated for all the applicants in order to make valid use of their PAN services. Applicants can go through online process by filling up the PAN Change Request Form which is available in TIN NSDL or UTIITSL portal.
Apart from this PAN Cardholders can also go through offline process by submitting the same form in the nearest TIN NSDL or UTIITSL office. Below given are the details to change the PAN Card Postal Address. Scroll down and go through all the process to make your process successful.
Online Process to Change PAN Card Postal Address
- Visit the TIN NSDL portal
- Fill the online form and submit it
- After submitting the form if there is an error or mistake occur, you can see the errors on the same page as the screen shows your errors
- Correct the mistakes and submit the form again
- If you want to change any existing details of the PAN Data simply modify the details or select the Confirm option
- If you want to change only your Postal Address without changing any other details simply fill the PAN Application Form and add your new address.
- After this process, your new postal address will be updated in the database of the Income Tax Department
- If the Aadhar database is your proof of address, enter the Aadhar Number in the application form and submit it to complete the process.
Applicable Charges to Change PAN Card Postal Address
- If the postal address is across India you have to pay a fee of Rs 107+GST. The fees comprise of Rs 93+18% GST. The payment is mandated to make the process complete. Applicants can make the payment through Credit Card or Debit Card, Demand Draft or Net Banking
- If the postal address is outside of India you will have to pay a fee of Rs 1020. The fees comprise of Rs 93 application fees and dispatch fees of Rs 771. Applicants can make the payment through Credit Card or Debit Card, Demand Draft or Net Banking. For Demand Draft, the payment is only done at Mumbai and DD must be in favour of NSDL PAN.
- Payment through Credit Card or Debit Card and Net Banking can be made by self, spouse, parent, children, director of the a company, Karta of the Hindu Undivided Family, any partner of a partnership firm or a limited liability partnership, and any authorised signatory of a trust, association of persons, Juridical Person, body of individuals, or local authority.
- For Net Banking option applicant has to pay an extra fee of Rs 4.00+GST for the payment gateway facility
- Once the payment is done you will get an acknowledgement number, take a print out of it for future use.
Acknowledgement Number for PAN Application and Payment
- After the submission of the form and the payment is done you will get an acknowledgement slip. The slip contains Name of the Applicant, Category of the Applicant, 15-digit acknowledgement number, PAN Number, Name of Father, Date of Birth and communication address.
- Send this acknowledgement slip to the NSDL office located in Pune. In case of the demand draft, you can send it to the same address.
- Send the acknowledgement slip to the NSDL office within 15 days of online application submission date.
PAN Card Postal Address Related Queries
If you have any query related to the PAN Card Postal Address, call on the below-given numbers to solve your queries instantly.
NSDL Customer care: 020 27218080
UTI Infrastructure Technology Services Limited: 1800220306 & 022 67931300